Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC

Beaverton, OR · View map

About Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC

'Romance Travel'
*the romance divison of Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC

Honeymoons, Destination Weddings, Anniversaries, Vow Renewals, Couples Getaway/Retreat, Surprise Vacations!
Designed specifically for the Honeymoon and Destination Wedding market, and using only qualified travel agents to handle this market.

We pride ourselves in ensuring that your Honeymoon, Destination Wedding, Anniversary, Vow Renewals, or Couples Getaway and even a surprise vacation or two, is handled from beginning to end with the utmost attention to details.

Our trained, qualified travel agents must have prior experiences in both the Honeymoon and Destination Wedding travel planning, plus they are required to pass the most stringent testing of their knowledge in both of these areas.
Our special services include a complimentary consultation at our main office in Beaverton, or coming to you in the privacy of your home, work, conference room and even Starbucks, to give you that one-on-one, personal service and attention. You are assigned a specially qualified travel agent that will handle all of your travel requests from beginning to your return home.

About your Certified Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialist(s): (more qualified travel agents to be listed soon):
Joyce is a 23 year veteran of the travel industry and owner. With experiences in leisure, corporate travel and custom travel planning. She is a specialist for family or individual vacation travel needs: family reunion groups and vacations, family cruises and international travel. For your corporate travel needs: incentive groups, company retreats, any size corporate groups, individual vacation requests, corporate cruises and international travel. I added honeymoon and wedding travel to my expertise, when I planned my own wedding and honeymoon travel. Since then, I have helped many brides and grooms with travel arrangement for their wedding guests, with stress-free honeymoon and wedding travel planning and reservations. We have been active participants of the Portland Bridal Show for the last 13 years!
Main office: 503-655-4850 -- 888-655-4850
**Ask for Joyce** joyce@perfectromancetravel.com or joyce@sunconnections.com
Your Certified Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialist.

About Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC
A full service travel agency, we are always available to help you with worldwide travel planning and reservations for that special Vacation, Cruise, Honeymoon or Destination Wedding. Call, email or just walk into our main office in Beaverton and ask for **Joyce** . We also offer one-on-one attention at our Beaverton main office location, and with an advanced appointment, or we can 'come to you' for one-on-one planning of that special Honeymoon or Destination Wedding, cruise or vacation. Established in 1999 with a single travel agent, the company has grown to more than 30 agents, all experienced and knowledgable in all aspects of travel. We also have an awesome **Travel Layaway Plan ** for all travel destinations. Celebrating 13 years in business. We help you with all levels of travel budgets, from a short weekend getaway to luxury travel and even customizing your wedding group travel to ensure that all of your wedding guests are accommodated and taken care of.

Career Opportunity:
We now teach others our in-house, travel agent training program 'So you want to be a Travel Agent..In 20 Hours or Less' so they too, can realize a dream career in the travel industry. Looking for a long-term career or thinking about part-time or full-time home-based business? Only a select few will be chosen to join our agency. Full travel agent training for the right person. Send cover letter and resume' to joyce@sunconnections.com - NO phone calls please.

1 Reviews for Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC

1 Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 07/01/2012

I've never really been able to go on any sort of international travel, so the project of planning and executing a 2 week honeymoon to Japan was daunting, to say the least. I worked with Joyce and she ... Read more made the entire process very easy and enjoyable for my now-husband and I. She was very patient in tweaking our itinerary more times than I can count to get the trip within our budget, and the entire trip turned out so well!

Sun Connections Travel & Cruises, LLC FAQ