Sun Rental Inc.

Mentor, OH · View map

About Sun Rental Inc.

Sun Rental Center Inc. is a full service rental center providing wedding/event rentals. Sun Rental is located in Mentor Ohio and was established in 1961 by Frank Felice and his two sons Tom and Larry. For over 50 Years, Sun Rental has experienced constant growth due to our commitment of our customer needs.

Whether your event is large or small, we can provide you with everything you need to make it special. Sun Rental is a business designed to help you in planning and completing your event. Beginning with custom printed invitations to personalized napkins for the cake and bar. We also offer wedding arch rentals,elaborate tent rentals, linen, china, flatware, glassware and centerpiece rentals. At Sun Rental, we make renting for your wedding/event easy and economical. Sun Rental: Where the ideas are ENDLESS!!

10 Reviews for Sun Rental Inc.

10 Sun Rental Inc. Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 10/07/2017

Melanie from Sun Rental was wonderful! She went out of her way to help me, asking questions and making suggestions. My invitations and RSVP cards were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for ... Read more thanks to her help!

L
LaQuishia

Married on 10/02/2016

The sweetest ladies EVER! Jamie was an absolute Angel... I changed my order countless times and Jamie always went above and beyond to accommodate the changes. Everything was so beautiful set up and I ... Read more couldn't of been happier!!

N
Natalie

Married on 05/23/2015

Melanie from Sun Rental is so helpful! She helped me with ordering my wedding invitations which turned out awesome! I also rented crystal trees for my centerpieces, and Melanie was a huge help with ... Read more that as well, all of the girls there are so nice! Thanks again!!