Sundae Graphic Design + Photography

Great Barrington, MA · View map · Visit website

About Sundae Graphic Design + Photography

Sundae Graphic Design + Photography is a creative graphic design and event photography studio based in Barrington, Massachusetts. For every wedding, the process begins with the Sundae team getting to know the couple. Learning about the couple's history, love story, and vision for their wedding day enables the team to customize every detail. If you’re looking for a photography and graphic design company devoted to offering a human touch and adding meaningful elements at every turn, you need Sundae Graphic Design + Photography.

The team at Sundae Graphic Design + Photography primarily focuses on three main shooting styles: contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. Their most popular wedding package includes a second shooter, additional hours, high-res images, multiple locations, one event per day, digital files, and prints. Their complete list of services includes:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to wedding photography, Sundae Graphic Design + Photography offers custom stationery and program designs.

15 Reviews for Sundae Graphic Design + Photography

15 Sundae Graphic Design + Photography Reviews

Featured

Married on 04/07/2017

From the Lady: Kari has been amazing to work with, we are so impressed with her! She has provided every shot and angle that we hoped for plus ones we didn't even know we wanted (they actually turned ... Read more into some of our absolute favorites!). She was patient and kind and she gave good advice about what would work and what would not based on what we wanted. She literally created photo magic! Her prices are way more than reasonable for the amount of photos we received and for all the graphic design she put into making our collections. If you want images that are captivating, beautiful, and that you will love for a lifetime - look no further. From the Man: I was once told that photography is supposed to take the place of words (a thousand words, if I'm not mistaken)- convey feelings, moments, memories. Kari conveyed everything I could have hoped. We have somewhere around a million words, all in images.

Kari

Married on 07/13/2019

Unique and creative design at reasonable cost. Read more Unique and creative design at reasonable cost.

H
Hannah Harding

Married on 10/05/2018

Graphic Design & Photography

Kari designed our wedding invitations and was the photographer for our fall wedding. She is warm, kind, welcoming and understanding. Our invitations came out perfect! We used the theme from the ... Read more invitation throughout our wedding, which I love and will cherish for years. I cannot find a bad photo! I keep looking through the photos (almost every day) because they are all great. She captured all of the big and little moments. There are so many pictures that I know I will be looking at for years to come! I %100 recommend Kari for graphic design & photography!!