Sundance Photography

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Sundance Photography

Hey there! You're getting married and I'm so excited for you!

My name is Mandy, I am a destination photographer in Knoxville, Tennessee area! I love traveling, animals, making friends, nature, and of course, photography! Now enough about me, I would love to get to know you. My main focus is making your wedding day as perfect and as stress free as possible! I'm all about "friends" rather than "clients" and your happy ever after is a big deal to me! I believe in candids, messy hair, laughs, hugs, tears, the beautiful moments and the messy ones! I'm here to capture them all so that you will always have something special look back on. It's so much more than "look at me and smile", because personality is one of the most important things!

With that being said, I would absolutely love to meet you and be apart of your special day! I promise you will never regret it!

6 Reviews for Sundance Photography

6 Sundance Photography Reviews

H
Hannah Bunch

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Engagement session

Mandy was very quick to respond to our requests. We had a little bit of a crazy schedule the day we were taking pictures and she was very flexible. During the shoot, she kept up laughing and never ... Read more made us feel uncomfortable or awkward!

M
Michael Henderson

Married on 07/06/2019

EXCELLENT doesn’t even describe it!!

Mandy did photography for my dogs yoga themed birthday party back in July and did a wonderful job capturing every moment of the day! Even when my little mutt Markus jumped into the grill, knocking it ... Read more over! My experience with her could not be better!

L
Liavalerie Sherrill

Married on 06/24/2019

Wonderful!!

They were wonderful! Super cooperative and affordable! Extremely happy with my wedding photos!😊 Read more They were wonderful! Super cooperative and affordable!! Extremely happy with my wedding photos!!! 😊