Sundial Beach Resort & Spa

Sanibel, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sundial Beach Resort & Spa

The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Myers, Florida offers breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and unparalleled service to ensure that your special day goes exactly how you envision it. Years of experience and an award-winning catering team is yet another reason why this is a premier wedding venue in Fort Myers.

Facilities and Capacity
This resort offers ten different event spaces for you to browse when selecting where you would like to hold your ceremony. Additionally, if you choose to hold your wedding at the Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, you can invite up to 200 of your closest friends and family. Recently renovated, the Sundial Resort & Spa allows you to choose from either indoor or outdoor locations for your ceremony.

The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa staff will work hard to ensure you have everything you need and want at your wedding. They offer the following services to couples:

• Accommodations

Featured
Britt

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Amazing Amazinc!

Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, Tracy, we cannot thank you enough for a once in a life time Wedding experience at Sundial! Everything about the resort gave our guests the destination feel, and even us ... Read more living in Fort Myers felt as though we were somewhere far far away! With everything being a short walk to the beach, the bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, pools, and volleyball net lended endless amounts of fun for everyone! Not only was all the food, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, to die for, but the service was amazing as well. The whole overall persona that Sundial emits cannot be beat! Our wedding could not have been any more gorgeous, with the lights and stairs above us, our guests having a blast dancing in the sand! We could not have asked for a better venue! Literally a once in a life time experience thank cannot be beat! Everyone was so sad to leave! Tracy, you went above and beyond anything I could have asked for and am so very thankful to have had you to coordinate everything at Sundial! Thank you a million times over!

Alex
Alex

Married on 04/20/2019

Best decision

Our wedding at Sundial on 04/20/19 couldn't have gone better. Ashley was the absolute best to work - professional, calming, intelligent, and good at her job. When we began the wedding venue selection ... Read more selection process it was a daunting task but as soon as I heard from Ashley I knew Sundial was the place we would get married. My husband and I live in Charlotte, NC so most of our planning was done through email. Ashley was quick to respond and answer questions for me. We were able to customize a menu based off what WE wanted which was a joy. We finally got to tour the venue in February when we came into town for a vendor visit and pictures don't do this place justice. The entire property is breathtaking - natural beauty. The beach, lawn, and indoor reception rooms were so gorgeous, and elegant. There was so much about wedding planning that I didn't know (timeline, bridal party order, etc) Ashley was so patience and accommodating with us. The day of our wedding the weather was so perfect. The day went by so quick and I can't believe it is over. The food here was TOP NOTCH. My husband and I got so many compliments on our choices of food and the attentiveness of the bartenders. Thank you Ashley and all the Sundial team for making our wedding dreams come true.

M
Marty

Married on 02/24/2018

Tiffany and her crew exceeded our expectations. I had concern, as we had never set foot on the property prior to arriving for the wedding. Everything was beautiful, and just as my daughter had ... Read more planned. They were easy and kind to work with. Everyone who attended loved the resort, and many guests were overheard discussing plans to return next year.