Sundial Photography LLC

Watertown, WI · View map · Visit website

About Sundial Photography LLC

Sundial Photography LLC is a photography company located in the scenic Watertown, Wisconsin. Photographer/Owner Nathan Parks is an innovative photographer who puts together fine art, documentary style and traditional style wedding photography to produce neophoto-style wedding photography. Sundial Photography doesn't just take photos, but focuses on the relationship with their clients to ensure they capture what couples want to remember forever. Because after all, “After your wedding is over, all that is left is each other and the PHOTOGRAPHS".

The photographer offers many wedding services. Services include:

• One event per day

K
    Featured
    Karen

Married on 07/04/2016

Nathan capture some very special moments for my husband and I. I would recommend him to everyone. Not only did the pictures turned out great but he made me feel like he connected to how very special ... Read more this day was. The prices were very reasonable especially for the amount of time and work he put into capturing this amazing memory. I will use him for any special event in the future.

E
    Erica

Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I loved Nathan! He gave full effort into getting the shots we requested, even with the rain. He was very personable and easy to work with. We highly recommend his work! Read more My husband and I loved Nathan! He gave full effort into getting the shots we requested, even with the rain. He was very personable and easy to work with. We highly recommend his work!

L
    Lizzy

Married on 03/01/2017

Nathan took portraits of me for a project of his and they turned out beautifully. I was so impressed with his talent and unique style. He has a great personality for this kind of work - highly ... Read more professional and easy to be around making the whole process relaxed and fun! Nate is a highly competent and driven photographer with attention to fine detail and a flair for editing. What more could you ask for?

Sundial Photography LLC FAQ