Sunflower Productions LLC

Livonia, MI · View map · Visit website

About Sunflower Productions LLC

Sunflower Productions LLC is a full-service wedding photography company based out of Detroit, Michigan. In 2011 lead photographer Dakota left her job in the broadcasting world to pursue photography full-time. Since then she has been able to capture countless cherished memories of couples on their wedding day. With Sunflower Productions LLC you'll receive a magical photo collection filled with candid moments that will make you smile along with comfortably posed portraits your friends and family will be drooling over. For photos that will make you swoon for years to come, inquire about Sunflower Productions LLC today!

Sunflower Productions LLC provides everything you need for the perfect wedding photography experience. In addition to their top-of-the-line customer service, you'll receive:

• Professional photographer

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 12/01/2017

Sunflower Productions did an AMAZING job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos! We will definitely be using them again in the future. Dakota was wonderful and fun and made sure my husband ... Read more and I were #1 the whole day. She was so much more than a photographer, she was an integral part of our wedding day. It’s been almost a year now and people still talk to me about how great our photographer was and how wonderfully our photos turned out!!!

R
Richard

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Perfect perfect perfect !!

Dakota went above and beyond to ensure that our special day was like a fairytale! Read more Dakota went above and beyond to ensure that our special day was like a fairytale!

S
Samantha Witte

Married on 09/06/2019

Sunflower Shines Bright

I recently used Dakota for my wedding. Boy, I don’t think I’ve stopped looking at my sneak peek.... ITS THAT GOOD! Dakota is organized and professional. She went through all of the ins and outs before ... Read more my big day and ensured that I got every single shot I wanted! She has a worksheet that asks you all the important questions so you don’t have to come up with things that day. Her photos are GORGEOUS. she captures beautiful, candid, Live Photo’s. You can trust that Dakota ALWAYS gets her shot, including when you have EIGHT children under 6 in your wedding. Dakota also returns your sneak peek in record time. You will not regret having your fairy tale ending, documented by Dakota. ❤️