Sunflower Studios Photography

Salisbury, NC · View map · Visit website

About Sunflower Studios Photography

Sunflower Studios Photography is a Charlotte-based wedding photography and videography business. We specialize in charming, light, airy and film-style images. With two teams ready to accommodate your big day, we will satisfy your wildest expectations. The North Carolina photographer also has an in-house boudoir studio.

We are happy to design a custom package that suits your needs. Services include:

• Photography
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
Sunflower Studios Photography can produce various wedding-related items. These include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Save the date
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered
Sunflower Studios Photography covers Cabarrus, Rowan, Stanly, Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas. They love to travel and are willing to shoot destination weddings.

10 Reviews for Sunflower Studios Photography

10 Sunflower Studios Photography Reviews

Ashlyn
Ashlyn Heatherly

Married on 10/20/2018

Kara is the best!

Kara was amazing. She arrived not only on time, but also in full spirits to help us at any point that we needed. Not only is she an incredible photographer, but she is also an exemplary problem ... Read more solver. The level of professionalism that she and her assistant brought to an otherwise chaotic event was so reassuring. At one point Kara was styling a bridesmaid’s hair while her assistant completed the make-up just so that we would have enough time to complete some pictures before the ceremony started. I would recommend Sunflower Studios to anyone with an event coming up. Worth every penny!

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend!

Kara did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! When looking for a photographer, I was worried about my husband and I looking too "staged" like ... Read more you see in some photos, especially since we are both not the most comfortable in front of the camera. Kara makes you feel so comfortable, she is fun to be around, and she captures the true, natural emotions of those she photographs. She is incredibly talented at what she does and very professional. We highly recommend SSP!

M
Mallory Bassinger

Married on 09/08/2018

These girls made my wedding day amazing!

Sunflower Studios did my save the dates, engagements, bridals, and wedding and I was blown away each time. Their photos are absolutely flawless and their personalities make it genuinely fun. I am a ... Read more rather awkward person and didn't know the first thing about how to pose. Marilena took over and posed me exactly perfectly while Kara made us laugh. I am beyond pleased with my photos and the whole process. HIGHLY recommend them.