Sunkissed Events

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Sunkissed Events

A full-service wedding planner in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Sunkissed Events has been creating memorable events for the last six years. Offering customized packages to fit a couple's specific needs, the company's goal is to create a memorable environment that is both seamless and stress-free. Design-oriented with a strong passion for attention to detail, Sunkissed Events crafts affairs that are everything you've ever imagined!

Sunkissed Events specializes in creative, one-of-a-kind weddings that help your dream day become a reality. To truly capture the essence of your celebration, the following services are provided to all couples:

• Consultation

S
Sarah Mcintosh

Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 Wedding

Jill was amazing from start to finish! She was such a valuable resource throughout the entire planning process. Immediately after our first meeting, Jill had a feel for the style we were going for and ... Read more how we wanted the day to flow. She helped guide my decision making by answering all of my questions and making suggestions about vendors, design, invitations, etc. She handled the layout, timeline, rentals, and coordinated with the other vendors. On the day of the wedding, Jill and her team handled every single detail imaginable so that I could relax and enjoy the day. I could not imagine getting married with out Jill's help. Jill is organized, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and great to work with. I highly recommend using Sunkissed Events for your wedding or next event.

N
Natalie Prass

Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision I made!

Where do I even begin with how amazing Jill is?! She is the most organized, relaxed, smart, fun person. I couldn’t have planned my wedding without her, not even close. She made the whole process a ... Read more fun, exciting, and stress free experience. It was so amazing seeing all of the planning come together the day of my wedding, it was everything I could have hoped for and more! And the best part was- I got to really enjoy it all. Jill had my back every step of the way, I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything the day of my wedding! She’s truly the best in “the biz”. I can’t reccomend Sunkissed Events enough. Jill is a wedding planning superstar.

M
Morgan

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Job!

Jill was such a great planner! She helped make major decisions while also always keeping the style/theme I had in mind. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined! She also handled ... Read more everything like a total professional. I highly recommend her!