Sunless 2 Go

Spencerport, NY · View map

About Sunless 2 Go

Full time bridal stylists specializing in photography specific makeup and today's current hair styles for your wedding day. Traditional & Airbrush Makeup, and Semi permanent individual lashes are all part of our day off on site services.

Pre-Wedding packages include custom organic, paraben free, express spray tans; gel manicures and pedicures, waxing and lash tinting.

Sunless 2 Go is proud to be a part of the beauty industry for over 15 years, and services weddings throughout Monroe county, the Finger Lakes and surrounding areas.

Inquiries: info@sunless2gony.com

4 Reviews for Sunless 2 Go

4 Sunless 2 Go Reviews

A
Adrienne

Married on 09/09/2017

My whole experience was exactly what I wanted. Dena was so easy to talk to, and really listened to all my concerns. She was on top of everything and allowed me to really sit back and enjoyed getting ... Read more pampered.

J
jeannie

Married on 06/24/2017

She was amazing! Dena was very professional and helpful. Read more She was amazing! Dena was very professional and helpful.

User5461633

2+ years ago

I LOVE my spray tan with Dena, always get compliments on how nice my tan looks! Love them for weddings, special occasions, and every day life :) Read more I LOVE my spray tan with Dena, always get compliments on how nice my tan looks! Love them for weddings, special occasions, and every day life :)