Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry

Local to Houston, Texas, beauty boutique Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry specializes in bridal hair and makeup. With over 20 years of industry experience, Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry's stylist team is dedicated to providing comprehensive beauty services that leave clients feeling beautiful in their own natural skin.

Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry provides on-location and in-studio hair and makeup styling services for brides and bridal parties. All hair and makeup packages cover the cost of the bride’s airbrushing and false lashes, if desired. Trial run service can always be provided, and is encouraged for brides to ensure stylists craft your desired look on your wedding day. Assistants and additional stylists can be provided for larger bridal parties. Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry offers the following bridal hair and cosmetic services:

• Blowouts

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 05/25/2017

If you can't decide who you want to do your wedding hair and makeup, Sunny is your girl! She did my hair and makeup for my engagements, bridals, and then wedding day. Everything always looked ... Read more AMAZING. And I have to say, the makeup AND hair lasted a long time. My hair struggles to hold curls sometimes because of the Houston humidity, but I was still able to have my hair and makeup done the next day, which just shows the high quality of her products and work. She also takes the time to actually talk to you while she's making your pretty, which is nice because it makes you feel comfortable. She and an assistant did hair and/or makeup for majority of my bridesmaids as well and they were stunners! I went to another wedding a few days after my own and those girls did not look as beautiful as Sunny made us! She took exactly what I wanted for all three of my trials and made it come to life. Plus, to top it off, she is just super sweet and friendly! What more could you want?! If a friend of mine gets married, I'm definitely going to point them in Sunny's direction. Hands down.

Megan
Megan Shed

Married on 06/08/2019

Felt like the most beautiful bride ever!

Sunny Hair and Makeup was AMAZING! Let's start with the fact that they are very responsive, and Sunny, the owner took time to answer phone calls when I have a million questions. They were professional ... Read more professional and genuinely sweet. I had to change my trial date last minute, and they were flexible. Sunny did my HAMU for my trial, and she took pictures for Linna to do on my wedding day. I was nervous about someone else doing it on the day of, but Linna was AMAZING! She was full of knowledge, confidence, and she was very cool, calm, and collected. During the shuffle and stress of the day, she was very patient, and confident that everything was going to be beautiful. Linna took her time on everyone's hair she touched, and Markesha did everyone's makeup. My girls looked SO GOOD!!!!! Linna did both my hair and makeup, and I was the last to get service. At that time, things were getting very stressful, and I had an allergic reaction to something I ate. Linna and Markesha made sure they soothed my skin and did everything they could to make sure that I looked beautiful. At the end of the day, I was not disappointed AT ALL! These ladies made me, my mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids all so beautiful. We felt like we had our own personal glam squad! My biggest fear was that my hair would be too tight and my makeup wouldn't stick through tears and sweat (it was heat index 105 on my wedding day). I never touched my makeup up the entire evening, and my hair was more than I could ever dream of.

C
Christina

Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding 3/2/2019

Sunny Hair and Makeup Artistry were the perfect fit for me and my bridesmaids. We had Cricket and Mandy for hair and makeup. Both were so kind and laidback! They kept us on schedule and did a ... Read more wonderful job! I would recommend them to anyone!