Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha

Kenosha, WI · View map

About Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha

We are a full service florist! We love being a huge part of peoples weddings! Not only do we make it a personal and unforgettable experience but we also love working with groups on their own ideas. We won't turn down a group, budget friendly, chic and flexible-- everything you need in a wedding vendor! Call us for a free consultation anytime: 262-694-6700 or email us! floristsunnyside@yahoo.com

14 Reviews for Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha

14 Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/08/2018

From the first sit down meeting we had with them, I knew they were going to be the florist to do our wedding flowers. They pulled out flowers from their store and created an example bouquet and I fell ... Read more fell in love. It was exactly what I wanted. They were reasonably priced as well. A couple weeks before the wedding, we had our final consultation and I wanted to make some changes to our original order and they were extremely flexible and understanding. The day of the wedding a friend of mine picked up our bouquets and ceremony arrangements, I opened her car and literally burst into tears. They were exactly what I wanted and just so beautiful I just couldn’t help but cry. Highly recommend!

Colleen
Colleen

Married on 05/19/2018

We chose Sunnyside Florist for our wedding flowers because we had already gone with them for past events like proms. They were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding, we scheduled a ... Read more consultation meeting and they checked with us first on our budget for flowers. Once we had a budget set they designed beautiful flowers for our wedding party and reception centerpieces that were stunning. I highly recommend going to Sunnyside Florist!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/22/2016

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. We had out wedding in Menomonee falls so we picked up the flowers on the way to the venue, the flower girl petals didn't make it in the box so ... Read more Sunnyside called another florist and got some delivered to the venue before we even noticed!