Sunrise Sunset Weddings

Venice, FL · View map

About Sunrise Sunset Weddings

Memorable, Professional Service to Personalize your Ceremony

This is your day and it should be special!

A good Officiant can make your day Great but a bad one...can ruin it.

My mission is to create a Ceremony or Vow Renewal which will create memories that you and your family and friends will cherish for a lifetime.

I GUARANTEE I will be at your Venue Early. I GUARANTEE You will be smiling as you kiss each other for the first time.

I love listening to the various ways life has conspired to bring two people together, who fall in love and want to be married in a unique way.

The central theme will be you, your love story and any traditions or customs you wish to add. Your ceremony will be unique to you. I work on each ceremony with a great amount of passion and joy and I am sensitive to your requests.

Please contact me so that we can discuss in depth how we can work together to make your Celebration of Love a day to remember forever!

20 Reviews for Sunrise Sunset Weddings

20 Sunrise Sunset Weddings Reviews

B
Barbara Boyer Was

Married on 02/22/2019

Outstanding

Pat is amazing she went above and beyond to help me locally to find everything I needed even if I did not choose her recommendation. I have made a life long friend in Pat... I am so lucky to have her ... Read more her in my network. I would recommend her 100%! SHE IS GREAT!!!

AmyJo
AmyJo

Married on 06/02/2018

Pat was amazing! She really took the time to get to know us, both over the phone and in person. The ceremony was full of personal touches and she really created an intimate, personal environment. ... Read more Since this was a destination wedding, I spent quite some time talking on the phone and emailing with Pat but we were also lucky enough to make a couple of trips to Florida before the wedding and got to know Pat more. This woman loves what she does, she truly truly does and you can totally tell that in the way she creates your ceremony. It shows through. Pat even found a picture of our dogs and printed it with a little message so that they were part of the ceremony and at the end, she had all of our guests join her in pronouncing us man and wife. It really was just amazing and I'm so glad that Pat was the one to join us as man and wife. You won't be disappointed if you select Pat - you really wont!

A
April

Married on 02/02/2018

Pat was our officiant for our wedding on Englewood Beach on February 2nd. She did an amazing job with our ceremony! We had so many of our friends and family tell us how amazing she did and how our ... Read more ceremony was one of the best they have seen in years! She is so much fun to work with and makes wedding planning easy and stress-free! Our ceremony was so special and personal! Thank you Pat for making our wedding so amazing!