Sunset Hills Country Club

Edwardsville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Sunset Hills Country Club

Sunset Hills Country Club is a premier country club located in Edwardsville, Illinois. Boasting one of the oldest golf courses in Southern Illinois, couples can immerse themselves in the venue’s steeped history and add their own piece of history to this ever-lasting club. With a range of indoor and out event spaces, couples can design and style each area to perfectly portray their personalities for their special day in the spotlight.

Facilities and Capacity

For glamorous and luxurious wedding receptions the Grand Ballroom is the idyllic setting featuring spectacular scenic views of the golf course, large wall to ceiling windows, and ample space for a dance floor and live entertainment. The ballroom can be configured in a variety of ways and easily accommodate up to 300 guests. For couples dreaming of a summertime wedding in the blazing sunshine with the breeze flowing through their hair, the outdoor courtyard area is the ideal setting for their ceremony or reception. The open-plan area is fully-flexible and can be arranged in a number of ways that best suit each couple’s event. The courtyard features beautiful stone pavings, a staircase where the bride can elegantly enter the vicinity, and exquisite gardens. Other facilities include the championship style golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, and more. For more information regarding the event spaces available, couples can contact the club’s friendly staff directly through their official website or email.

Sunset Hills Country Club offers couples an array of event services and packages to make their event planning run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Working in close relation with the club’s professional event planners, couples can ensure that every aspect of their special day is covered, with no small detail overlooked. All of the club’s packages include complimentary cuisine tasting, cake cutting services, champagne toasts, ice sculptures, and hand passed hor d’ oeuvres. Alternatively, couples may also work with outside vendors to finalize their preparations and make sure their proceedings are an overall success. Other event services available include but are not limited to:

• Bar and Catering services

B
Featured
Brooke and Annie

Married on 10/12/2012

As a former bride; I was extremely stressed out about the outcome of my wedding pictures and reception. Sunset Hills Country Club put all my worries at ease. Chris Tsevis worked with my family and my ... Read more my then fiancé in going through every last detail of my wedding. We had our bridal pictures taken at Sunset Hill’s golf course, and they came out beautifully. When it came time to welcome our guests, Sunset Hills Country Club was definitely accommodating. It’s staff made sure every meal was served to its best dealing with taste and presentation; and that the room was exquisitely decorated to my taste. Our guests have been raving about how our wedding was the best they have ever been too in a long time. A big thank you goes to Chris and his staff at Sunset Hills Country Club. Annie and Brooke

User2394407

2+ years ago

This was the perfect spot for my wife and I. We both love golf, we both love romantic styling, and this place was both. The room where the reception was held was perfect for that romantic look, and ... Read more the views out to the golf course behind the head table were great. I loved working with Chris on setting this place up, he made us feel as confident as can be that they would have everything perfect for us. The only complaint was that the food was a bit cold. It tasted amazing, and the presentation was awesome, so I wasn't upset with it, just the only thing I could find wrong.

Sunset Hills Country Club FAQ