Sunshine Events by Debbie

Mechanicsville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Sunshine Events by Debbie

A full-service wedding planner in Mechanicsville, Virginia, Sunshine Events by Debbie is devoted to helping ready-to-wed couples create an event that is truly memorable. Founded in 2013 by professional planner Debbie Miller, the company is extremely focused on providing impeccable service throughout the entire planning process. Operating under the belief that every couple should have the wedding of their dreams, Sunshine Events by Debbie's strong organizational skills, attention to detail and solid work ethic helps turn said dreams into a reality.

Experience
A part of the service industry for over 30 years, Debbie has experience in a variety of areas ranging from floral to catering. Receiving her certification in Event Planning from both the University of Richmond and Wedding Planning Institute, she has worked with some of the finest vendors and venues in Virginia.

Debbie and her team dutifully provide thoughtful design details to execute your vision down to the smallest of details. To ensure your event is both seamless and hassle-free, wedding packages comprised of the following services are available:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Sunshine Events by Debbie proudly assists couples located in Mechanicsville. In addition, services are also extended to those throughout the Richmond, Williamsburg and Charlottesville areas.

29 Reviews for Sunshine Events by Debbie

29 Sunshine Events by Debbie Reviews

M
Featured
Micah

Married on 07/03/2016

Debbie Miller is absolutely amazing! We booked her for our wedding after meeting her at a bridal expo. From day one, she handled everything with such speed and professionalism. Our wedding was a dream ... Read more dream come true and stress free because Debbie took care of everything. She is so reasonably priced for all of the hard work that she does and she's well equipped to handle any last minute emergencies. Debbie is a wealth of resources and actually saved us money with her vendor recommendations. Even after the wedding, she continued her role with reminders and follow ups. She took care of us with such love that we now consider her a family friend.

Dominique
Dominique

Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful and easy

We used Debbie for day of service, as well as her “add on” DJ services and everything was incredible. Even though it was only “day of”, Debbie was always available for any questions we may have. She ... Read more sent us spreadsheets of information she needed from us, as well as helpful “you may need” sheets and it made it very easy to keep track everything. We held our ceremony and reception in the same space, and I must say Debbie made our receiptioj space look more beautiful than I could have imagined. Debbie and Tony were a delight to work with and I’d highly recommend them for your wedding!

M
Margaret Driggs

Married on 10/13/2018

Debbie and her team were incredible!!

Debbie and her team were so incredible to work with! She really went above and beyond to make our day special. She created timelines and printed every inspiration photo I sent over, she had the photos ... Read more there the day of to create the decor I wanted. And when something didn’t work out she worked with what we had to make a beautiful piece and kept me informed throughout the day. We had some pretty major hiccups and Debbie stepped right up when we had to change venues last minute. She made sure the aspects that were important to me were there and happened the way we wanted them to. We have a great story to tell and my husband and I were so happy with how everything turned out, thanks to Sunshine Events! DJ Tony came equipped with his own silent generator when our venue didn’t have power and set up his station without me having to worry a second. He kept the dance floor alive and we loved every bit of it!