Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental

Willard, Ohio · View map

About Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental

Super Sound DJ and Photo Booth Rental is a wedding DJ and photo booth rental company based in Willard, Ohio. With 20 years of experience as a wedding DJ and quality photo booth rental service, this vendor is committed to providing you with the finest services at a low cost. Super Sound DJ and Photo Booth Rental caters to your budget and preferences, and is dedicated to providing you with an affordable and professional DJ and photo booth rental that will make your wedding day unforgettable.

The team at Super Sound DJ and Photo Booth Rental bring fun and entertaining DJ and photo booth services to your wedding at an affordable cost. They offer various packages in order to accomodate to your budget and provide the service that is right for you. Professional DJ services include:

• Consultation
  • Microphones
  • Do-not-play list
  • Sound/PA system

Other Services
This company's photo booth rental services include prints and a CD/DVD of images for you to keep or share with your guests. Additional photo booth rental services include:

• Clean up

90 Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/20/2019

The music and photo booth were a big hit at my daughters reception in 2015! Read more The music and photo booth were a big hit at my daughters reception in 2015!!!

C
Catie

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly professional! Amazing to work with. Couldn't be happier with their services! Raymond made sure our wedding stayed on task and kept the party going! Read more Highly professional! Amazing to work with. Couldn't be happier with their services! Raymond made sure our wedding stayed on task and kept the party going!

K
Kayla

Married on 09/22/2018

One of my guest told me that my DJ played the best wedding play list she had ever heard and I would definitely agree. I am so happy with my choice to work with Ray and his team. They were perfect. ... Read more They helped us by cutting some really long parent dances shorter with a simple look and did a great job feeling out the room and the crowd. Everyone loved the photobooth and video feature and though we haven't gotten around to watching them yet I'm sure they will be plenty entertaining just based on the copies of the photo strips we received. We are going to continue to fill that album with more strips from the weddings we attend. I was so happy with their service I plan to use them for my company's holiday party! Thank you Ray!