Superlative Cinema

Walnut Shade, MO · View map · Visit website

About Superlative Cinema

Storytelling through videography should be a part of every wedding. The most common regret couples have after their wedding is not having a video produced. From Superlative Cinema the couple will get a cinematic highlight reel of the day to share with the world. Superlative Cinema is for wedding couples who value stellar quality video production and rich storytelling. They specialize in cinematic wedding films with FAA-licensed drone videography, state-of -the-art equipment and timeless yet modern styles. Superlative Cinema will travel, is always flexible and aspires to get better with each new wedding. Quality is always strived for.

Owing to their ability to properly harness the potential of high-end videography equipment, Superlative Cinema produces 4K and high-definition videos. Through a combination of cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional styles, Superlative Cinema creates diverse end results. Adaptable and versatile, they can utilize these different approaches so that their clients’ preferences are fulfilled.

They can cover everything including the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception so that every magical moment is saved.

Other Services

Superlative Cinema has a FAA-licensed pilot which allows for cinematic aerial footage from unique perspectives. Broad, sweeping overhead scenes are ideal for encapsulating stunning locations. Footage from Superlative Cinema can be offered as digital downloads, DVDs, SD cards, USB flash drives, and hard drives. Services available include:

• FAA-licesned drone operator
  • Slideshows and montages
  • 4K resolution
  • Cinematic trailers
  • DVD, USB, hard drive, cloud & online options

*FALL SALE* This fall Superlative Cinema is offering $600 of any package!

11 Reviews for Superlative Cinema

11 Superlative Cinema Reviews

Sophia
Featured
Sophia Blount

Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Videography!

My husband and I are extremely pleased with our wedding videography we received back from Jonathan! He captured all the important moments and sweet details of our big day. The footage Superlative ... Read more Cinema gave us is something I will cherish forever. On top of doing an extraordinary job, Jonathan was also very friendly and flexible. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer! I would suggest Superlative Cinema to anyone! :)

K
Kaycee

Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible

Johnathan of Superlative Cinema has been the easiest vendor to work with in terms of flexibility and responsiveness. His overall creativity and quality of videos brought tears to my eyes when I saw my ... Read more wedding video!

Lyla
Lyla

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Videos

If I could rate Superlative Cinema higher, I would. Jonathan was amazing to work with from start to finish. On our wedding day, he was so professional. He acted like a fly on the wall, trying not to ... Read more get in the way, all while making sure he captured each special moment. He made sure we were getting all the shots we wanted, but also making sure he got some that we would have never thought of. He has been so great about getting our videos back to us! We were so amazed at our Facebook highlight reel and how it was put together. Overall, hiring Jonathan was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and we are excited to keep looking back on our day for years to come!