Supersounds Entertainment

Underhill, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Supersounds Entertainment

Supersounds Entertainment is a DJ Company based out of Underhill, Vermont. Since 1978, Supersounds Entertainment has provided professional DJ services throughout the area. It has been named one of New England’s oldest DJ companies and is often considered one of the best. Owned and operated by Grant Allendorf, Supersounds Entertainment is committed to providing couples with the best in professional sound engineering.

The DJs and Supersounds Entertainment specialize in a range of music genres, including country, hip hop, jazz, pop, rock, electronic, international, oldies, and R&B/Soul. They also offer photo booth rentals, videography, and uplighting services as well, and couples can rent microphones, projectors, and sound systems if needed. Some of the DJ services they offer include:

• Liability insurance

Christy
Featured
Christy

Married on 09/10/2016

Supersounds is seriously the best. My husband and I got married in 2016, and both of our parents used Supersounds at their weddings over 25 years ago! Bucky Brandt was the DJ for our September wedding ... Read more September wedding and he was amazing. His voice sounded great as an announcer and he looked very professional. He really kept the party going and played a variety of music that got everyone on the dance floor. He was involved just enough- he didn't take over the whole evening, like I've seen some DJ's from other companies do. Bucky reached out to us weeks before the wedding to confirm the music and make sure everything was all set. I even had a cassette tape from when I was little that he transferred and played during my father-daughter dance. Talk about personalizing it!!! He also did the ceremony music and everything went flawlessly. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. We also used Supersounds for videography. Logan Vanasse did a fabulous job capturing everything. I barely even noticed he was there, however, he got all of the perfect shots and told our story well. We got an edited version on two CD’s that was about 2 hours long. It flowed smoothly and captured all of the important parts of our special day. Logan was great to work with, fun, and professional! I highly recommend having your wedding videotaped because the day goes by so fast. It was so fun to watch everything that happened over again. You will have those memories forever! We also used their photo booth- Green Mountain Photo Booth! It was such a fun addition to our reception. Our guests loved it. We received all of the photos electronically and they also created a beautiful album of everyone’s pictures. It was totally worth it to have at our wedding. Thank you Supersounds!!!!!

Rosemary
Rosemary Stowe

Married on 08/08/2019

Ryan — Amazing DJ

SuperSounds gave us an amazing night of dancing and laughter. All of our guests were up on the dance floor and Ryan had them all laughing during the bouquet and garter. He was very punctual, kind, and ... Read more he really knows what he’s doing. We had the most fun on the dance floor because of him. SuperSounds also provided these amazing up lights which made the room glow, sound for the ceremony, and a great selection of music. This company is wonderfully owned and run, choose this DJ Company for your wedding, parties, anything! They rock!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/19/2019

EXCELLENT is an understatement

Ryan was everything Grant said he would be and so much more. Not only was he professional he was so much more. He was a babysitter without even knowing it,he was a game show host. And best of all he ... Read more felt like family. He just like Grant said was the conductor if our big day and in my opinion made it what it was. We had people ask us for info because they want Ryan at there events! And so you know try as i did several times he stayed professional and refused to allow me to buy him a drink afterwards. My wife and I are truly grateful for all they did for us. We are going to fill out the evaluation but it wont express our sincere gratitude for your sons services. We look forward to having Ryan again at our 1 year anniversary etc. Thank you both so very much.