Supreme Photo Booth

Hartford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Supreme Photo Booth

Supreme Photo Booth is a multi-award winning, full-time photo booth rental company that serves all of New England & New York. They pride themselves on offering unmatched Experience, Quality & Service! All the while, making sure you get the best bang for your buck!

Their package includes everything you would want and more! It accommodates to any type of style or need and emphasizes flexibility. They also offer a unique on-site back-up equipment guarantee for every event they do! This will ensure everything goes smooth on your special day! Here are some more highlights:

• Full-Time business! Not a "side-job" like most
  • Fastest printer on the market
  • Booth fits a whopping 10-12 people
  • No travel fees
  • Personalized photo strip designs
  • Free Idle-time
  • Video Messaging

SERVING: Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine & New York!

309 Reviews for Supreme Photo Booth

309 Supreme Photo Booth Reviews

D
Featured
Desiree

Married on 05/27/2018

Supreme Photo Booth has by far been the absolute best vendor to work with throughout our entire wedding process! Since my first initial email Drew was personable, kind and extremely informative! Our ... Read more wedding was just this past Saturday and all of our guests are RAVING about Supreme Photo Booth! The attendants were super friendly and made the event so much fun! One of my bridesmaids is getting married next year and she wants them for her wedding too! They are THAT good! I would recommend this company without any hestitation!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Getting married on 07/03/2020

During our event, Drew and his team worked with us to get the night to go as smoothly with the photo booth and pictures! Our guests loved them! Read more During our event, Drew and his team worked with us to get the night to go as smoothly with the photo booth and pictures! Our guests loved them!

Sandra
Sandra

Married on 06/02/2019

Great service

Drew was really responsive, communicative, and easy to work with. We loved the little extras that came with our package. Everyone had a blast using the photobooth- such a fun addition to the wedding. ... Read more I only wish my husband and I had made time to take more silly pics!