Surg on the Water

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Surg on the Water

Surg on the Water is a banquet hall located in the beautiful historic Third Ward in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Overlooking the Milwalkee River, this venue hosts weddings indoors and outdoors, allowing guests to meander to the deck for the scenic view, to dance or for group photos.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests inside, including added space on the outside, wooden deck. Surg on the Water also offers a classy bar/lounge area for smaller parties. Elegant in style, this event space offers unique and memorable views, featuring a modern appeal with brick interiors, large windows and plush carpeting.

Surg on the Water will work alongside you with your preferred vendor choices or vendors they have available to ensure your wedding needs are fully met. The venue offers these services:

• Transportation
  • Valet
  • Décor (table settings, centerpieces, florals)
  • DJs
  • Audio and visual
  • Photography

Cuisine
At Surg on the Water, they offer award-winning cuisine put together by highly-esteemed corporate chefs. Their menu consists of fine steaks (Carnevor), farm-to-table American (HOM Wood Fired Grill), sushi (Umami Moto), artisan small plates (Distil), Modern BBQ (MiKey's) and Italian Deli selections (Gouda's). They offer a wide selection of wine and spirits as well. They also allow custom catering if you prefer to add your own touch to the menu.

11 Reviews for Surg on the Water

11 Surg on the Water Reviews

R
Featured
Rosa

Married on 08/08/2015

If you're looking to step outside the box on a venue that speaks volumes, Surge on the Water is the place to have your event! The minute I walked into the space, I knew it was the look I wanted and ... Read more when it was all decorated, it was even more than I had expected! I was allowed to add extra touches that included cultural traditions with no fuss, which I loved! It speaks for itself....my guests were so happy to be able to walk out on the patio and enjoy the evening.

D
Desiree

Married on 06/23/2018

Having our wedding at surg on the water was everything we hoped for and more. We had the ceremony and reception there, which was nice for our guests to be in the same place the whole day. The ceremony ... Read more was gorgeous and we loved being right on the water! Everything ran completely smooth the entire day. Nicole made sure everything with the ceremony went perfect! She came up to us several times throughout the night to make sure everything was going as planned. There were many many staff members that assisted with food, desert, clean up, etc. who were very nice and quick. The entire day was nothing short of what we envisioned our day to look like! The food was phenomenal and the cake/cupcakes were amazing. We can’t stop eating our cake! We would definitely have many more events here!

M
Molly

Married on 10/14/2017

Having our wedding at SURG was a dream come true! The venue is beautiful and the location is even better. The deck was the perfect place for our guests to mingle and hang out, and we were able to get ... Read more some stunning pictures! Due to rain, we had to have our ceremony inside, where Andrea and the staff were able to flip the room and made sure everything went smoothly as we went into cocktail hour. The food was incredible we got so many compliments! They were even able to accommodate our late night snack request for a tater tot bar. I also can’t say enough wonderful things about working with Andrea. She was easy to work with and always responded to emails promptly. I trusted her completely and she and the staff at SURG did not disappoint. If we could get married again, we would do it all over again SURG.