Surreal Moments & Events

Tuscaloosa, AL · View map

About Surreal Moments & Events

Surreal Moments & Events is a professional wedding planning company based in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Part of the wedding industry since 2013, the company works with couples throughout the local area, including Birmingham, Huntsville, and Mobile. Surreal Moments & Events offers its services for wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, and receptions. LaShana Sorrell, the co-owner and premier event planner, conducts initial conversations with the couples so she can hear them express their ideas and then adds her own special touch to take the wedding to another level.

Surreal Moments & Events caters to different wedding types including cultural, double weddings, elopements, destination, eco-friendly, and non-religious. The company offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

5 Surreal Moments & Events Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/25/2018

Timothy and I are so grateful for having these two ladies help us with our wedding. At first we had not planned on hiring a wedding planner because we were having a small wedding and didn’t think we ... Read more needed one. However, about 4 months away from the wedding I was completely overwhelmed with vendors and contracts and no longer enjoying the process. After some research, I reached out to several wedding planners to ask for help. Luckily I found Surreal Moments and they were available on my date! From this point on, LaShana and Lo became like family and took all the stress away. They helped me to nail down my DIY projects and to stay on track so I wouldn’t get overwhelmed with last minute to-do’s. They worked with my budget and made me feel as important as a bride with a budget 10 times that of mine. LaShana and Lo are extremely professional. They handled every issue (and there were plenty!) with a smile on their faces. There are so many moments and example to explain why these ladies played such a huge role in making my wedding day perfect. However for the sake of time, I will share this one: I had just arrived to the site to put on my dress and to do the “first look” pictures. About 30 minutes before my photographer was scheduled to meet us, she called LaShana to say she “wasn’t going to make it”. Now as anyone could imagine this would be that moment when the bride becomes bridezilla and breaks down…however, they already had another photographer on his way before I even found out my lady wasn’t coming!!!! Everything was fine, my ceremony started on time, we got all the pictures I wanted and it was the most perfect day. And honestly I ended up with better pictures than I would’ve gotten with the 1st photographer. I truly can’t say enough about these ladies and how hard they worked to make my dream wedding come true!

T
Tamika

Married on 05/12/2018

Love them love them love them! Thanks again!? Read more Love them love them love them!!! Thanks again!????

A
Aisha

Married on 11/19/2017

Surreal moments and events did everything possible to make our special day perfect. Read more Surreal moments and events did everything possible to make our special day perfect.