Susan Alyse Photography

Edmond, OK · View map

About Susan Alyse Photography

Susan Alyse Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Edmond, Oklahoma. Professional photographer Susan Alyse focuses on capturing timeless, natural and artistic images that genuinely represent the essence of her bridal clients. Documenting magical moments between couples while also creating new ones, Susan Alyse Photography designs a fun and comfortable environment for authentic, raw and emotional engagement and wedding photos.

Based in Oklahoma but willing to travel for photo shoots, Susan provides professional photography services for weddings, couples and families. Wedding packages include a complimentary engagement shoot that helps Susan get to know your personalities more intimately before your wedding day. Photography services offered include the following:

• Boudoir shoot

16 Susan Alyse Photography Reviews

R
Rachael Chapman

Married on 06/01/2019

The most amazing photographer of all time

I cannot say enough great things about Susan. Not only is she the sweetest human but she also went above and beyond and delivered a huge variety of gorgeous wedding photos that were much better than ... Read more we could have ever imagined. The quality, aesthetic, and detail of all of our pictures is unmatched. We are just in awe of how wonderful our engagement and wedding photos turned out. We have found our forever photographer and are so thankful she captured our special day so perfectly. Trust her with your memories, I promise it will be the best decision you make!

D
Dominique Poncelet

Married on 12/22/2018

nailed the aesthetic

Susan delivered on exactly the vision I tried to express to her. She got creative with our space (a family home) and used different areas that made for a real variety of shots. Love the finished ... Read more product! Plus all the digital business tools she uses are so convenient and paperless.

E
Elizabeth Holcombe

Married on 11/10/2018

Don't hesitate booking this talented lady!!!

What can I say. Susan has an incredible talent. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. My (now) husband and I were a touch nervous because Susan flew from Oklahoma all the way to DC for our ... Read more wedding and we had never met her in person. She showed up on time and did exactly what we asked of her. She was super responsive, we had great conversations beforehand so we were all on the same page. She has amazing taste and style and captured our pure JOY throughout the day. We did not feel awkward at all-- which was our only other fear. It was FUN and I can't believe I actually felt that way! Susan made sure we stuck to our schedule so I didn't have to. She stayed late during my event because our dinner ran long after my approval for extra payment. She was flexible and I felt comfortable around her. I have only seen a couple of pictures so far but from what I've seen, I am going to be COMPLETELY blown away. I feel lucky to have booked her. Would not hesitate to book again and would HIGHLY recommend to others-- even if you are far away from her in location!!