Susan Elizabeth Photography

Toms River, New Jersey · View map

About Susan Elizabeth Photography

HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST GORGEOUS WEDDING PHOTOS YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE?
Someone who truly cares about you and your fiancé?
Someone who will feel like your best friend and help guide you through the wedding planning process?
Someone who will help you create a wedding day schedule that will include plenty of time for sipping mimosas with your bridesmaids, taking dreamy photos at golden hour with your man, and keep you on the dance floor all night long?

Well then let me introduce myself.....My name is Susan Elizabeth...and I just happen to be a wedding photographer!

About:
Susan Elizabeth Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio, meaning that I only take a limited number of weddings per year to provide the most personal experience and get to know each couple along the way. I always treat my clients more like friends, and am available to you during the entire wedding planning process to help with any questions you may have along the way!
While I am based in New Jersey, I adore traveling and capturing memories for couples planning their destination weddings throughtout the US and internationally.

History:
Susan Elizabeth Photography started as "Something Blue Wedding Photography" in 2008. Over the past 11 years, I have made my brand much more personal, which is why I changed the name over to my own :)

Published:
Susan Elizabeth is an award winning New Jersey wedding photographer that has been published in many wedding industry blogs & magazines including Stye me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Martha Stewart Weddings, NJ Bride, WeddingWire, Popsugar, The Knot, and many more!

Collections start at $5600.00

*Becoming part of the #sebridetribe will also grant you access to an exclusive Facebook group just for SE brides!
I truly love the little family and community I have built over the past 11 years and can't wait for you to be a part of it!

200 Reviews for Susan Elizabeth Photography

200 Susan Elizabeth Photography Reviews

Brielle
Brielle D

Getting married on 02/05/2021

5.26.19 Brielle & Tyler

Usan is an AMAZING photographer. I cannot put into words how happy I am with booking Susan. She answered all my questions from the very beginning and was the first vendor besides the venue that I ... Read more booked. She helped make suggestions for my other vendors and wanted to ensure that I had everything I needed leading up to the wedding. We first met Susan at our engagement shoot and she made me and my husband feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding she ensured that everything went smoothly and that we had every picture that we wanted. I cannot recommenced her enough I promise you will not regret working with Susan!

K
Kasey Makowski

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing! Thank you susan!

We cannot express how grateful we are to have had Susan as our photographer! Our photos were the most important part of our wedding and she far exceeded our expectations! I knew she was the perfect ... Read more fit for us when I talked to her for the first time on the phone. She truly cares about the couples she is working with and takes the time to get to know them, she is not just our photographer but she is now one of our friends! She is super organized and created a timeline for the day that took all the stress away from us and our other vendors. She was amazing on the day of the wedding and so was her other photographer Amber! They made taking photos so much fun and truly captured every single moment. My wedding party could not stop raving about how awesome both of them were and knew that our photos would be amazing before even seeing them. She is one of the most knowledgeable photographers that I have worked with and she will not disappoint! Our family and friends can not stop talking about our photos and are blown away!

S
Samantha Matthew

Married on 05/18/2019

More than I could’ve asked for

Susan is amazing. I have gotten so many compliments on my pictures I wish everyone getting married could use her because she is the best of the best! She went above and beyond and created a day of ... Read more timeline, which pretty much eliminated the need for a day of coordinator, and that was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I can’t wait to have these pictures forever she captured the best day of my life so perfectly! I am forever grateful I found her!