Hired? Booked

Susan La Reau Events

· View map · Visit website

About Susan La Reau Events

Susan La Reau Events is a wedding planning business based in Scituate, Massachusetts. With years of experience in event planning, owner and planner Susan Flores has a true passion for creating whimsical and stunning weddings her clients love. With high attention to detail, impeccable planning and availability to her clients, Susan offers a personal wedding planning experience. She loves getting to know her clients and being able to plan the wedding of their dreams. Whether intimate or large, she is fully committed to you and your wedding!

Susan La Reau Events offers wonderful customer service and weddings her clients will never forget. Her services include:

• Civil

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/05/2018

Susan is exactly what you need in a wedding planner! The thought of planning a wedding was extremely overwhelming to me. Just thinking about it stressed me out. When my husband and I decided to do a ... Read more a destination wedding in Costa Rica, I knew immediately that I would need to find a wedding planner. Fortunately, my search was over when I found Susan. Her presentation, website and proposal for her services were very clear and well communicated. When I spoke with her on the phone, I immediately connected with her – which is very important for this type of service. She has a genuine sense of excitement, a calm demeanor and passion for what she does. These qualities blended together perfectly to create the best day of my life in Manual Antonio, Costa Rica. I hired Susan for both wedding planning and rehearsal dinner coordination services. She was very organized, kept things moving so that we wouldn’t be in a panic later and most importantly, she listened to what I wanted for my special day. I was always able to count on her for suggestions and input, when needed. Even when I didn’t want to make another decision on anything or didn’t think that some of the little details were that important Susan helped me through it! All the little details did matter and that is what separates a great wedding planner from all the rest – they pay attention to those special details that they know will make a difference! Susan was extremely professional throughout the whole process and truly made our wedding day completely unforgettable. I can’t tell you the number of compliments we received on everything from our guests. She made herself available and I knew I could call or e-mail her anytime. She also put us in touch with some great vendors and was very resourceful. For such a special day that is often one of the bigger expenses in a couple’s life, Susan was an amazing investment – worth her weight in gold! – and we made a friend along the way!

H
Heather

Married on 08/01/2018

I hired Susan for day of coordination. As a meeting and event planner myself, I knew that if I didn't hire someone, I would drown in the details and forget to enjoy our special day. Susan made that ... Read more decision one of the best decisions we made and her professionalism and attention to detail was the perfect fit for my personality and our guests. From our first phone call to the night of the wedding, I never felt like I had to step in, and she truly allowed me to enjoy our day.

Amanda
Amanda Cornett

Married on 07/21/2018

Incredible Experience

Incredible Experience! Susan and her team were incredible to work with. Some brides have beautiful ideas and have a great visual, for me that was not the case. Susan and her team created a beautiful ... Read more wedding for us. Her follow up, hand on, and detail was fantastic! Thank you Susan for your kindness and beautiful talent you created for us!