Susan Rogan Cosmetics

Oak Lawn, IL · View map · Visit website

About Susan Rogan Cosmetics

Susan Rogan Cosmetics is a professional wedding makeup artistry service based in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Lead makeup artist, Susan, has over 20 years of experience in the professional styling industry and has worked as a regional makeup artist and trainer with Estée Lauder for over 12 years. Susan has helped to create the makeup visions of many brides over the years and knows how to make her clients feel comfortable and confident in their skin for their special day.

Susan Rogan Cosmetics provides consultations to understand your ideal look for your wedding event and then works to make it a reality, enhancing your natural beauty to create your dream look. Susan offers makeup trials to try out your look before your big day and can provide her professional and friendly service on site or at a location that suits you best. This makeup artist can also provide their services for your family members, wedding party, and guests on the day of your event to minimize stress. Susan Rogan Cosmetics also provides tanning services and body art upon request.

8 Reviews for Susan Rogan Cosmetics

8 Susan Rogan Cosmetics Reviews

M
Mary Kaminski

Married on 06/11/2019

Mary K. If you are looking for a great makeup artist, look no further.

I have used Susan for several years and many occasions and I always truly look and feel beautiful. She really is a wonderful person and makeup artist. I would highly recommend her! Read more I have used Susan for several years and many occasions and I always truly look and feel beautiful. She really is a wonderful person and makeup artist. I would highly recommend her!

Kate
Kate D

Married on 05/02/2019

Makes you feel gorgeous on your day

Susan was great to work with. She makes you feel gorgeous and makes sure you are happy with what she does. Has TONS of options! Highly recommend for weddings or a night out. She also does airbrush ... Read more tanning as well which comes out perfect! No streaks!

E
Eva Kelly

Married on 04/13/2019

Went to her house to get my makeup done for prom & absolutely Love day it!

I’ve never had a makeup artist as professional! I loved the way I looked and everything was airbrushed. Read more I’ve never had a makeup artist as professional! I loved the way I looked and everything was airbrushed.