Susanne's Weddings

Hampstead, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Susanne's Weddings

Susanne’s Weddings is floral design studio located in Hampstead, New Hampshire. The studio has more than 16 years of wedding experience and has a team of trained and professional designers that will bring your vision for your flowers to life. The owner of Susanne’s Weddings has a degree in art and uses her passion for colors and textures to help create visual masterpieces that are sure to have your guests in awe on your big day.

Products Offered

This florist provides private, complimentary consultations and takes the time to get to know you and your needs and ideas. They also do venue visits to get a feel for your space. Along with event design, Susanne’s Weddings offers delivery, set up, and clean up on your big day. Susanne and her team can accommodate any style you can imagine and provides an array of arrangement choices and decor items, including:

• Aisle decor

D
Deirdre Prete

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Suzanne’s was great- she walked me through everything and made the process painless. They were extremely responsive any time I had questions and built a beautiful archway for us to stand under while ... Read more getting married. Everything was delivered and set up on time. My flower girl loved her flower ball so much she wouldn’t take it off! Great experience overall, I highly recommend!

A
Amie Lesure

Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful flowers

Sue and Priscilla did an incredible job with my winter wedding flowers and it was more than I could have ever imagined. They even were able to help me with some last minute changes to my memorial ... Read more table and also to one of my bridesmaids bouquet! They were sweet and incredibly accommodating. Thank you so much!!

Mrin
Mrin

Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful florist

Originally, we thought we would not be able to include any florals in our wedding due to budget restrictions. Our venue recommended Susanne to us and she was able to create bouquets, boutonnieres, ... Read more aisle decorations that were also centerpieces, and an arch that was all within our budget. I described my vision to her, and she created the perfect arrangements that were understated and elegant - perfect for our wedding! Susanne was an absolute professional and the florals were stunning. She cares about her customers and creates beautiful floral arrangements, regardless of how limited your budget may be. We had a wonderful experience with Susanne's and highly recommend her for your floral needs.