Susan's Catering

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Susan's Catering

Susan's Catering is a boutique wedding catering company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that services the Nashville, Franklin and Brentwood areas. With over 25 years in the catering business, Nashville native and owner Susan Meador has strong ties to the community. She and her team will work with you to customize a wedding day menu that fits your unique tastes.

At Susan’s Catering, Susan is on-site at every wedding reception providing impeccable service and amazing attention to detail. On the day of your wedding, Susan’s Catering will take care of delivery, setup and cleanup. Susan’s Catering also provides a wide-variety of wedding catering and bartending service options, which include the following:

• Buffet
  • Dessert
  • Family style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations

Cuisine
Susan’s Catering prepares a delicious blend of hand-picked, locally-grown fare, as well as cuisine styles from all over the world, such as American, Italian, Mexican and Mediterranean. Their customized menus can be tailored to fit the dietary and nutritional needs of you and your guests.

38 Reviews for Susan's Catering

38 Susan's Catering Reviews

D
Debbie Poole

Married on 05/25/2019

Poole Wedding

Foos was amazing. We had over 200 guest and heard over and over again how good the food was. Susan is wonderful to work with. Her and her staff were so sweet and willing to go out of there way to make ... Read more to make sure both the presentation and service was perfect. I will use her and recommend her over and over again!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/25/2019

Miracle Worker/Wedding Caterer

I highly recommend Susan's Catering! I was BEYOND clueless when I started the wedding planning processes but Susan was with me every step of the way. She even stuck through a venue change, major guest ... Read more count change, and a date change--all within a few months of the wedding. She was so helpful in making choices and helping with the logistics of the event. No doubt about it, Susan's experience in the wedding business will make you feel at ease! Not to mention, her food is DELICIOUS and so creative. Cannot say enough good things about Susan and her team!!!! Thanks again!!

C
Corey Simmons

Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

I wanted to extend my gratitude for your catering of our wedding. You really made it a special day for us! All of the food was amazing and it was staged and presented better than I could have ... Read more imagined. You really made us feel like you understood our style and what we were hoping for and really delivered, even with our planning changing so much. Your staff was friendly and attentive, everything we could have hoped for. Anyways I just want you to know how much we appreciated everything. We will definitely be recommending you to our friends!