Susan's Floral Design

Anaheim, CA · View map · Visit website

About Susan's Floral Design

Susan’s Floral Design is a flower business in Anaheim, California. Susan has a degree in fashion design and has worked in floral design for many years. She specializes in weddings and special events and works with a talented team of designers.

Susan’s Floral Design offers consultations, event design, samples, venue visit, delivery, set up and clean up. Susan and her team guide you through the process from the beginning planning stages to the end results. Susan and her team visit your venue to plan each individual arrangement placement for a total transformation. They can create floral arrangements in a wide range of styles including classic, modern, country, princess, vintage, rustic, glamorous, and more. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent, amazing, stress-free

Susan was amazing to work with! Her customer service and attention to detail was truly incredible. She went above and beyond by adding extra special touches and made the entire process easy and stress ... Read more free. She made every detail of the ceremony and reception absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend!

K
Kasey Fong

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Florist

Susan is the most amazing florist you will ever meet! In addition to her attention to detail, creativity, and passion, she genuinely cares about her clients. She really listened to our ideas, added ... Read more her touch to them, and created so many beautiful masterpieces for our special day. We received so many compliments, from my husband’s boutonnière to our arch - really on everything she created. It was truly a dream come true because of Susan.

M
Michele Astiazaran

Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing experience!

I met Susan for the first time from a friends referral with a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding. After meeting with her for just a brief while, she took what I said above and beyond for our ... Read more trial, and even more so for my recent wedding. I walked out of the bridal suite to see the arch where our ceremony was taking place that day, and other things her and her team had started decorating for my wedding this past weekend, and was BLOWN away. She had taken just a few ideas of what I wanted and made everything so beautiful for our big day! She is extremely easy to work with, and so incredibly sweet! When I walked into where our reception was for the first time after pictures I couldn’t even believe how georgeous the flowers, centerpieces, and the romantic stances in candles looked. Susan made sure that everything that we had wanted for our special day happened, and took everything to the next level to give us an absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception! Thank you Susan and team so much for making our day so incredible!!