Sutle Productions

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Sutle Productions

Sutle Productions is a Cincinnati, Ohio-based DJ company that specializes in providing exceptional wedding entertainment. The company has nearly 20 years of experience in the DJ industry. Shaun Daniels formed Sutle Productions, which stemmed from the nickname he earned from his subtle dance moves as a hip hop dancer/choreographer. He offers the couples he works with the best in customer and professional services, keeping their event as unique as the couple themselves.

Sutle Productions offers a variety of DJ services for couples to choose from. These optional services and equipment can include:

• Consultation
  • Flat screen
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Sutle Productions has a large collection of music genres that couples can choose from. These genres include:

• Club

Featured
Yanni

Married on 04/06/2019

Great job!!

Shaun did an awesome job at our wedding! The music he played followed every detail I told him, and the music choices are great too! Would definitely recommend him! Read more Shaun did an awesome job at our wedding! The music he played followed every detail I told him, and the music choices are great too! would definitely recommend him!!

Keiva
Keiva Jason

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Everything was great!

I needed a dj at the last minute and Shaun responded immediately. I had no idea what I wanted until the literal last minute. Shaun was so kind, patient, and professional. The music was amazing! Highly ... Read more recommend!

S
Shelby

Married on 09/22/2018

He was an amazing DJ. I would recommend him to anyone! Played all the music I had asked even some I didn’t have my family requested last minute. Read more He was an amazing DJ. I would recommend him to anyone! Played all the music I had asked even some I didn’t have my family requested last minute.