Sutton Works Event Design & Luxury Party Rentals

Jacksonville, Florida, FL · View map

About Sutton Works Event Design & Luxury Party Rentals

Suttonworks, Event Design is an event designer based in Jacksonville, Florida. The team of creatives is great with color and will create outside-the-box plans for your big day. Suttonworks, Event Design will also work to plan, consult and coordinate the elements of the big day. They can create a design that incorporates everything from balloons to pyrotechnics and lighting to fabrics, using skills like interior design and fashion design.

Suttonworks, Event Design has designed weddings of all types, including cultural, non-religious and military. To get a feel for some of their past weddings and the materials incorporated, check out the catalog on their website showing everything from centerpiece photos to images of pipe and drape. Some of their services include:

• Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Referrals

4 Reviews for Sutton Works Event Design & Luxury Party Rentals

4 Sutton Works Event Design & Luxury Party Rentals Reviews

X
Xavier

Married on 04/28/2018

Suttonworks is one of the best event design business I've had the pleasure of working with. Read more Suttonworks is one of the best event design business I've had the pleasure of working with.

M
Martha

Married on 03/17/2018

Suttonworks was the best event planning business in Jacksonville. I was able to share my vision and they were able to make my vision a reality. They were so accommodating and worked well within my ... Read more budget. The owner always was available and answered questions, calmed me down and bought my dream to life. I would recommend this company to all of my friends family and loved ones. This is a one-stop shop. You think it they bring it to life. Can't wait for them to plan my next event.

P
Phyllis

Married on 10/14/2017

We loved how Suttonworks staff took our ideas to a level we could never have imagined. I was also grateful for how the staff handled every detail with style and creativity. Read more We loved how Suttonworks staff took our ideas to a level we could never have imagined. I was also grateful for how the staff handled every detail with style and creativity.