Suzanne's Bridal Boutique

Mesa, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Suzanne's Bridal Boutique

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique, located in Mesa, Arizona, is a full-service boutique helping each bride find their dream wedding dress. Brides will experience an intimate and comfortable personalized appointment with a fun and energetic bridal consultant. Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique has more than 40 years of dressmaking and design experience to help make your wedding day picture perfect.

Products Offered
Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique offers a unique collection of not only wedding gowns, but elegant dresses to fit the entire wedding party (including plus-size options), as well as suits and tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen. Once a gown or suit is selected, other services such as alterations, cleaning, and preservation are available. Suzanne’s puts on sample sales and trunk shows by a number of designers. The dress designers available include:

• Rebecca Ingram
  • Jasmine
  • Jasmine Couture
  • Calla Blanche

Other Products
Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique also offers a variety of bridal accessories to complement a bride's dress. Complete your wedding day look with the following items:

• Jewelry

D
Featured
Donna

Married on 05/20/2017

Suzanne, you are the most amazing person that Ashley and I have ever come across! You and your staff are the most warm, welcoming and fun people to work with. Your talent with these dresses is beyond ... Read more beyond amazing! Ashley and I cannot thank you enough for your love and support you gave us, especially Ashley helping her with her dress coming from an awful situation at another salon, making her such a beautiful bride who glowed and looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day!!! Your such a blessing and cannot thank you enough for helping Ashley out with her dress and making her so happy. My dress, the mother of the bride was absolutely beautiful and fit perfect. Suzanne, we love you to pieces and cannot say enough how wonderful you are. Thank you, Donna and Ashley xxoo

Lindsay
Lindsay Pierce

Getting married on 06/20/2020

You will say "Yes" to the dress if you come to SBB

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique is wonderful. The staff, including Suzanne herself, truly put the bride first to give her everything she wants for her big day. This was far beyond anything I could have ... Read more imagined when it comes to shopping for wedding dresses. They have an incredible selection of dresses and accessories and listen to what you like and dislike in order to find the perfect dress for you. Suzanne is so sweet and made my experience one that I will never forget.

B
Brianna Nunez

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing Experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at Suzanne's! I had my appointment schedule with Diana and she was so wonderful. She made the process easy and enjoyable, she had me laughing and smiling the whole ... Read more appointment. It felt like we had been friends for awhile, that's how comfortable she made me feel. I went on Saturday to find my dream dress and I had my mind set on a fitted gown. Diana opened my mind to different styles. I went home thinking about one dress and went back the very next day to try on more dress with Diana. I ended up finding the most perfect dress to wear on my big day! I could not have done it without the help of Diana. All the staff members I interacted with were so friendly and kind! I will recommend Suzanne's to any friends I have getting married in the future.