Suzcatering,Inc.

Barboursville, WV · View map

About Suzcatering,Inc.

For over 30 years I have been providing beautiful,delicious wedding cakes and catering to the Tri-State area. I was one of the first in this area to offer rolled fondant and gum paste designs. All my cakes are fresh, never frozen. I am the only one that will be working on your cake. This assures you of consistent quality. I offer many flavors of cakes and fillings.

When catering your wedding reception I provide everything including the cake and grooms cake.I also offer a Dessert Table that includes a wide variety of homemade pastries.I offer many types of menus to choose from. Everything is homemade and taste great. The presentation is one of the best around.

I and my staff can give you a worry free event. You and your family are one of the guest leaving all the work to us. That is why a high precentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.

I would love to help make your wedding a wonderful occasion.

80 Reviews for Suzcatering,Inc.

80 Suzcatering,Inc. Reviews

Chelsea
Chelsea

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Susan is such a kind woman and did an amazing job on my wedding cake. She was very flexible with her time to schedule an appointment for cake tasting in her lovely home with various options to choose ... Read more from. She was realistic with what I had in-mind for my dream wedding cake and it turned out exactly what I had wanted! It tasted wonderful and all of our guests where asking who had made my cake. Her price was exceptionally reasonable as well! I highly recommend Susan Hicks for her talented wedding cakes that are absolutely delicious for a great price!

Teresa
Teresa Riley

Married on 08/10/2019

Everything was perfect!

Suzcatering provided catering for my daughter’s wedding. The fruit/veggies/cheese appetizer station along with the pasta bar was so good! The presentation was beautiful and everything tasted great. ... Read more She also did the wedding cake which was the best cake I’ve ever had! Sue Hicks is so personable and easy to work with. I highly recommend Suzcatering!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Susan was absolutely amazing. Leading up to the wedding she was always helpful and always had time to listen to our many requests. At the wedding the setup was beautiful! The food was perfect. ... Read more Everyone loved the chicken marsala and the mashed potatoes. The cake was so pretty and it tasted sooo good. I dont think we had a single slice left. Susan was so helpful at the wedding and helped with the cleanup. Would absolutely recommend Susan in a heartbeat!