Suzy Taylor Photography

Lubbock, TX · View map · Visit website

About Suzy Taylor Photography

Suzy Taylor Photography is a wedding photography company based in Lubbock, Texas. The company provides its services throughout the areas of Houston, Lubbock, and Dallas. Suzy, the owner, specializes in different photography styles such as contemporary, natural, photojournalism, vintage, and traditional. She focuses on building a story with her artistic imagination, ensuring that the end results turn out to be wonderful memories. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012.

Specializing in artistic, romantic wedding photography, Suzy Taylor Photography offers wedding photography packages for budgets of all sizes. The photographs are delivered in several formats such as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, proofs, prints, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. Some of Suzi's services include:

• One event per day

M
Featured
Madison

Married on 12/15/2017

What can I say, Suzy is the most valuable wedding expense we had. She made every second of my journey to the isle amazing. I'm not sure what I can say besides BOOK HER NOW! Even when she was buried in ... Read more so many projects, she never failed to make me feel like a priority. When I was stressed beyond belief, she helped me calm down and put everything in perspective. On top of being an amazing person, she also is the most talented photographer I've ever know. She doesn't just take photos, she creates art! I cannot say enough to get across how great Suzy Taylor is!!

F
Faith

Married on 03/09/2019

Caton Wedding

Suzy has been the best photographer I have worked with. She always made sure to communicate any little detail to make sure I was comfortable with how the day would go. She goes above and beyond and ... Read more truly care about the people she works with.

K
Koby Caton

Married on 12/29/2018

Caton Wedding

Suzy is without a doubt the most professional and personal photographer we’ve ever met. From planning the wedding to the event itself, she was the best! Funny, charming, and selfless. Would recommend ... Read more no one else!