Queen of Cake and Events

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Queen of Cake and Events

Based in San Antonio, Texas, Suzy Zimmermann, Queen of Cake and Events makes life delicious with her custom-designed wedding cakes. She uses only the freshest local and organic ingredients to ensure her cakes taste as remarkable as they look. Every wedding cake is made to order and designed with each couple's vision in mind. Recently, the Queen of Cake started offering event planning services for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military ceremonies, and non-religious and religious ceremonies.

Suzy Zimmermann, Queen of Cake and Events creates elegantly designed cakes after meeting with couples during a consultation and choosing the flavors during a private tasting. On the day of the wedding, the cake will be delivered and set up. Suzy also offers cake stands to make the dessert stand out even more. She not only uses her baking talent for traditional wedding cakes but also can create cookies, croquembouches, cupcakes, pastries, a dessert buffet, and custom groom’s cakes.

Other Services
Suzy’s team is filled with experience in the wedding industry to help plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They provide full planning of the event or just partial planning, with event design, budget help, timelines, to-do lists, and day-of coordination. She has a number of contacts with high-quality wedding vendors and offers referrals. The company’s services also include floral designs with everything from bouquets and boutonnieres, to aisle decor and table arrangements, and much more. They will work with couples during a consultation and deliver, set up, and clean up all items the day of the wedding. Their creative eye and attention to detail will enhance any classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic or vintage wedding.

35 Reviews for Queen of Cake and Events

35 Queen of Cake and Events Reviews

Featured
User4931724

Event date: 03/22/2015

The Queen of Cakes is AMAZING! First, I am hard to please and very demanding when it comes to fine details... I want what I want. I have been a Creative Director for almost 20 years: from Dallas to ... Read more to London to New York to Austin and now San Antonio ... My clients expect the best-of-the-best-of-the-best!! Good does not cut it! My original caterer was unable to fulfill the needs for this high-end children's birthday at the last minute ... I was beyond the point where I was about to lose it ... when my friends in Monte Vista sent me to The Queen! And in fact, Queen Suzy saved the day!! The end results (hand-delivered on a Sunday!!) were a meticulously decorated 2-layer 6-inch presentation cake and 48 meticulously decorated cupcakes (in four different animal designs and 2 flavors) actually resulted in raising the bar of my past expectations for future events!! The following is what I wrote Suzy immediately: The party was phenomenal and you are an absolute gem!! A Master Extraordinaire!! Everyone (I mean EVERYONE!) RAVED about your work and the delicious goodies!! [...] And the detail, the texture and the taste. As much as I want you to be "my secret," guests were adamant on knowing the Pastry Chef and Fine Artist behind Sunday's fabulousness!!!! My heartfelt appreciation, now and always! I can't wait for our next project in June ... If your calendar permits! All Hail The Queen of Cake! Your loyal subject, Cory Boemer The Josephine Vault, Ltd.

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent and very nice service... Nice people... Beautiful cake... It turned exactly how I wanted it to.. Thank you so much.... A+++++++++.. Would definitely and highly recommend this place... She’s ... Read more definitely the QUEEN OF CAKES

J
Jamal

Married on 06/24/2017

We absolutely love the availability that Suzy was able to provide. Also, the cake was simply amazing. People couldn't stop taking pictures of. Needless to say it tasted awesome. Read more We absolutely love the availability that Suzy was able to provide. Also, the cake was simply amazing. People couldn't stop taking pictures of. Needless to say it tasted awesome.