SV3NSKA

TAMARINDO · View map

About SV3NSKA

I'm Claire | Sv3nska, a passionate french video director, based in Tamarindo, Costa Rica - working worldwide.

I love to create high-end emotionally driven films. Each one is a unique piece that I will always meticulously craft for you.

Cultivating Emotion & Poetry from Reality, capturing spontaneous (precious) key-moments, travelling though world & human kind - that's what drives my creative exploration and forge my work.

1 Reviews for SV3NSKA

1 SV3NSKA Reviews

G
Gracie

Married on 01/31/2016

My husband and I had THE most amazing experience working with the Sv3nska team. Claire and her husband were so amazing the entire weekend of our wedding. Claire believes that the content of her ... Read more videos, not the amount of time that is needed to get the shots, is what matters. This resulted in Claire filming us for three days while in Costa Rica. In this time, we were able to spend a lot of quality time with Claire and her husband and they were able to get a ton of great shots of us with our family and friends outside of the wedding. That aspect added a truly beautiful new side to our wedding video that I feel like you don't always get to see. As for our video, I'm blown away by how gorgeously the Sv3nska team put it together. So many of our friends and family reached out to me after watching it to tell me how much it had touched them. The different angles, slow motion shots, overlays, sound mixing - everything is just so well done and creative. I really can't recommend these guys enough. My husband and I are trying to figure out a way to hire them again if we travel back to Costa Rica. Or maybe we'll just call them up to say hi, they really are THAT great to be around.

SV3NSKA FAQ