Swan Cove Manor

Cambridge, MD · View map · Visit website

About Swan Cove Manor

A scenic wedding venue in Cambridge, Maryland, Swan Cove Manor is the ideal choice for couples wishing to exchange vows on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. Whether casual or formal Swan Cove Manor offers a beautiful setting for a perfect celebration. With exquisite scenic views comprised of lush evergreens and expansive lawns, Swan Cove Manor guarantees you and your significant other will experience an event as unique as your love story.

Facilities and Capacity
Nestled on 11 acres, couples have the option of choosing to host their ceremony and/or reception outdoors on the beautifully manicured grounds or indoors where many of the original pine floors and details of the 1871 home have been preserved.

Swan Cove Manor is dedicated to providing exceptional service to each of its couples and their guests. To ensure a truly one-of-a-kind experience, the following services are provided:

• Indoor and outdoor setting
  • Event rentals
  • A weekend of celebrating

Accommodation
The venue features three waterfront manor homes, each of which house five bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. Furnished in a Chesapeake nautical theme, each home features a well-equipped kitchen, wireless internet, flat panel TVs in all bedrooms, living rooms with satellite TVs and two separately zoned central AC and heating systems. In addition, each has its own private dock, swimming pool and firepit couples and their guests may enjoy.

Other Facilities
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Swan Cove Manor also offers the amenities and services you need for YOUR big day. Options include the Mariner, which seats 20+ people comfortably and offers plenty of wide space and high ceilings for the perfect rehearsal dinner.

15 Reviews for Swan Cove Manor

15 Swan Cove Manor Reviews

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I just got married at Swan Cove Manor and it was without a doubt the best weekend of our lives! We rented all 4 houses on the property and had our families and wedding party stay at the ... Read more houses with us. The Quarterdeck was a great space for my husband and I and we loved the shower. All of the houses were great, well kept and cozy. We had an outdoor rehearsal dinner by the water behind the Chart house. Many stayed around and we sat by the fire, roasted marshmallows and our family and friends had the time to get to know one another. Although we were in the path of a hurricane on our wedding day, everyone was relaxed because we had already had so much fun already. Luckily the hurricane missed us. We had a tent behind the Mariner and the ladies got hair and makeup done at the large table in the house. When I put my dress on in the first floor room of the Mariner it was cool to be able to look out and see guests arriving and get a sneak peak of my husband. We got married in front of the dock closest and it was beautiful. The dock and surrounding grassy areas were great photo locations. Our wedding was perfect. Our photographer, Mike Sperlak was on point and got every candid moment we would have wanted captured including some guests jumping into the water later in the evening. It was a stress reliever to be able to let the night flow vs being on a tight schedule because we did not have a time limit at the venue. The next day we held a bbq and cornhole tournament where we drank, ate, and engaged in friendly competition. It was awesome being able to spend time with friends and family. We did not feel that we had to spend our wedding day visiting with people because we had the opportunity to see most of the guests during the weekend. Many guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. My husband and I highly recommend Swan Cove Manor. It was the best, most memorable way to start our lives together.

housetyrrell2020
Jacqueline

Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out venue for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This venue would have been a great choice if my ... Read more fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

M
Michael

Married on 10/28/2017

Swan Cove Manor was an absolutely beautiful and the perfect location for my Daughter Heather's Wedding to Bradley! Top Quality and 1st Class service from both Frank and locally Stevie. We couldn't ... Read more have Been HAPPIER!! I would HIGHLY Recommend this location to anyone for a wedding, family reunion, Corporate function, etc.. In addition, all of the local vendors were amazing too from the caterer to equipment/tent rental to shuttle services. THANK YOU SWAN COVE for a day this father with NEVER forget!! PRICELESS!!!!