Swan Lake Caterers

Manorville, NY · View map · Visit website

About Swan Lake Caterers

Swan Lake Caterers is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Manorville, New York. This event space is nestled within the Swan Lake Golf Course, offering beautiful grounds and picturesque views for your special day. Swan Lake Caterers aims to provide the perfect setting for your dream day, offering quality cuisine, elegant event spaces, and comprehensive rental packages to make your day unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity

Swan Lake Caterers offers both indoor and outdoor event areas perfect for a range of wedding celebrations such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, elopements, ceremonies, and receptions. The meticulously manicured lawns of this property provide a scenic ceremony space for those that prefer the outdoors. Couples can exchange their vows surrounded by their friends and family, with mature trees and acres of greenery providing the perfect natural backdrop. For a reception event, Swan Lake Caterers offers their elegantly decorated banquet hall. This space features large windows which allow light to flood the room and brighten your celebration while also giving you and your guests a picturesque view throughout your celebration. Wooden floors and high ceilings convey a sense of grandeur, and the neutral coloring of the decor allows the space to be easily transformed to suit your wedding theme and style. The natural surroundings of this venue offer wonderful wedding photo opportunities and get-ready rooms are located on site for your convenience.

Swan Lake Caterers specialize in serving high-quality cuisine, made with only the freshest ingredients, to delight your taste buds and impress your guests. They offer fully customizable menus served in the style of your choice and can accommodate a range of dietary requirements such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. Swan Lake Caterers offers a comprehensive wedding rental package that includes a professional wedding photographer and musical entertainment for your big day. A range of bar services is also available offering specialty wine, beer, and liquor. Their team is happy to accommodate outside vendors and they are also a pet-friendly venue.

3 Reviews for Swan Lake Caterers

3 Swan Lake Caterers Reviews

C
Christine Nastos

Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience

Seriously this isn't a fake review just because I gave them 5 stars for everything (check their facebook page we're the last wedding photos). I'm telling you the place is that good! The staff is great ... Read more and Charlie makes the day perfect. Very affordable and food is fantastic. You have a favorite beer/wine/drink that they dont carry in house, No PROBLEM, Charlie will go out and find it and make sure its there for your special day.

Cate
Cate

Married on 09/22/2018

Charlie and his team made us feel so taken care on our wedding day. It was the best!

We had an amazing wedding reception at Swan Lake. Everyone really took care of us. My husband's mom has limited mobility, and would have found it hard to stand in the buffet line, so they fixed her a ... Read more plate at dinner. During our pictures, they even brought her a chair so she could sit while she waited for her portraits. They also brought her a cart to move her around. After we were done with pictures, they helped clear debris from my dress (I did not even ask them to do it - my attendant just was super thoughtful). They also fixed a plate for my sister after she missed it to take care of my niece. The venue is obviously beautiful and the food was great, but there were also all of these little details which made us so happy we picked Charlie and his team. I can't say enough about them. We also found our photographer (Jessica and Connie at Capture the Moment Studios) and DJ (Anthony at High Voltage) through Swan Lake by choosing the wedding package. We really liked that Charlie did not pressure us into using his specific vendors, but we are so glad that he introduced us to them. Our photos are beautiful and the night was made so much fun by having Anthony as our DJ. Both Capture the Moment and High Voltage offered advice on creating our wedding schedule and reception timeline. With all the coordination of the team members, it was almost like we had a wedding planning team. I am not adding the pictures of my day to this post, but you can check them out on Facebook. Charlie did all of the decorating. it was wonderful!

Karla
Karla

Married on 05/25/2018

Its hard finding the perfect location that adequately fits everything you may need I went all over long island looking for the perfect place and when I walked into swan lake I knew that swan lake was ... Read more the one ! This place is a perfect beautiful location for the wedding of your dreams and the service i received from everyone was outstanding! Charlie whom i dealt with throughout my entire process is amazing he was on top of every detail and went out of his way to make sure everything went perfect ! And aside from helping us plan our wedding he was also our officiant! He did an amazing job our guests absoulutly loved the ceremony and the reception, this place is a hidden gem and i am happy I can say i made a perfect choice my wedding was amazing ! Thank swan lake I will be sure to spread the word about your amazing service ! Worth every penny!

Swan Lake Caterers FAQ