Swan Street Florist

Salamanca, New York · View map · Visit website

About Swan Street Florist

Swan Street Florist is a wedding florist providing fresh, high-quality flowers to their clients. A family-owned and -operated business, serving couples for over 32 years. They take the time to understand what you want and know what it takes to make your day memorable. Listening to each couple's overall budget, understanding their vision and communicating effectively you are guaranteed an extraordinary experience. They take pride in ensuring that each event is as individual as its customer by capturing the essence of the event with high quality service, beautiful flowers and personal touches .

As a full-service florist, they provide consultations, samples, event design, and venue visits during the planning process, as well as delivery, and set up on the day of the event.

10 Reviews for Swan Street Florist

10 Swan Street Florist Reviews

K
Kasey Hodges

Married on 10/06/2018

October wedding

I've gone through swan street for birthdays and events before. It was only natural that they do my wedding too! I had pictures of what I wanted the bouquets to look like and they went ABOVE AND ... Read more BEYOND. They decorated an arch for us to stand under. They even found a specific flower I had mentioned I liked and put it in my bouquet. The Girls' bouquets were gorgeous as well. I am super bummed that I didn't get to see the mens pieces!! That was not by fault of the florist but the event planner ... the planner failed to inform the groom of their location.... however, had I seen them, I know they would've been exactly what I wanted as well ♡. I've never been disappointed with the work of these girls and I cannot recommend them enough!!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/21/2018

Amy was completely amazing to work with! We originally were using Swan Street just for flowers but after sharing our experience for tuxedos, we ended up switching to them for those as well. They went ... Read more above and beyond, took our ideas and ran with them and were incredibly informative and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a florist/tuxedos, stop looking, you've just found the best!

K
Katie C.

Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience & Would Highly Recommend!

We loved working with Amy & her mother at Swan Street Florist! My brother & sister-in-law were married in September & Amy helped to put the bride's vision into reality. She was so easy to work with ... Read more and we couldn't have been more pleased. I would highly recommend Swan Street Florist! :)