Swanson Meetings & Event Planning, LLC

Springfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Swanson Meetings & Event Planning, LLC

Swanson Meetings & Event Planning is an exceptional wedding planning company based out of Springfield, Massachusetts. This dedicated wedding planning team consults with their clients in order to gain a better understanding of their ideal wedding. Swanson Meetings & Event Planning offers couples a number of wedding planning services to choose from, ranging from full-event planning to day-of coordination. This team also offers couples access to an extensive network of wedding vendors to utilize in order to make the wedding of their dreams come true

Swanson Meetings & Event Planning offers couples a number of special services in order to provide an exceptional wedding planning experience. Some of their additional wedding planning services include the following:

• Full/partial wedding planning

N
Featured
Natasha

Event date: 10/10/2014

Diane is wonderful at what she does - orchestrating an event from start to finish behind the scenes. She has been instrumental in making our female entrepreneur talk series run effortlessly. I love ... Read more love that I can give her my vision and step away as she executes it seamlessly. She is great at checking in with the host prior to the invite to give a rundown on where particular items stand and easing your mind that everything has been covered and double-checked. If you are looking to host an event and want to actually enjoy the event while a professional takes care of all of the planning and day-of details, Diane is the woman you call.

S
Stephanie & Rob

Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Diane Swanson was heaven sent. I thought I was going to be able to plan my dream wedding alone until I was hit with all the decisions I had to make. I went on Google to fine the best meeting planned ... Read more near me and Swanson Meeting and event planning came up first. After meeting with Diane I knew she was who I needed to help me make this day happen. Our very next meeting she had a huge book dedicated to me with my colors, ideas and all my thoughts organized. I did nothing, she did EVERYTHING. All I had to do was show up and enjoy my day. She took care of all the last minute things as well as all the major details that I did not even know would need to be decided. I plan on using her for any and every event that I have in the near future. If you are a bride to be and are looking for the perfect event planner, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!! She is right here!!!!!! Thank you so much Diane.

A
Andrea Corcino

Married on 04/29/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Worth every penny! I am a mom of three kids and work full time at a demanding job. I was so overwhelmed and worried about how I would put this wedding together. Someone referred me to Diane and I was ... Read more hesitant about adding another cost to an already expensive event. I would have paid twice the price for the lifesaver she was. She made the entire process stress free and the wedding turned out absolutely amazing. I barely had to do a thing but let her know the look and colors I was going for and she took it from there. Anytime I had any questions or worries she made sure to answer them promptly and put all my worries to rest. We had so many compliments on our wedding and we couldn't have done it without her! Highly recommended!