Swatch Studios

Toledo, OH · View map · Visit website

About Swatch Studios

Swatch Studios is an artistic wedding photography and videography company based in Toledo, Ohio. The company’s goal is to provide artistic photos and videos that couples can proudly display. Swatch Studios uses contemporary and photojournalism styles of photography, and covers different wedding events, including wedding ceremonies, receptions, and pre-ceremonies. The company has been a part of the wedding photography industry since 2011, providing services throughout the local areas of Cleveland, Detroit, and Columbus.

Aside from photography, Swatch Studios also offers videography services, which include full feature video, multiple cameras, and slideshows. The company provides photographs in the forms of albums, digital files, matted prints, canvases, and prints. Swatch Studioss also offers the following services:

• Engagement shoots

Kathryn
Featured
Kathryn

Married on 12/08/2018

gorgeous photos, wonderful people, exceptional experience

Swatch Studios was such an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted them in search of a wedding photographer to now, weeks beyond our wedding day. They go far beyond what I ever ... Read more would have expected and it made for such an incredible experience. From kind little notes along the way to quick email responses offering reassurance, recommendations, and support; Diana and the Swatch Studios team were there for everything and anything. When weather wouldn't cooperate for our engagement photos, they were so accommodating and flexible. And I haven't even gotten to the GORGEOUS PHOTOGRAPHS we received! We just recently met with them to review our photos and put together our wedding album (another huge perk of working with Swatch!), and my husband and I were blown away! A mixture of artistic, classic, and candid-- their work is just beautiful. We are so happy we get to relive our wedding day through these photos, and we will treasure them forever!

A
Alex and Traci Nichols

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

I loved every picture they captured! The photos of my wedding have so much detail and depth it is incredible. I strongly recommend using them. They are worth the money. My photographer was so amazing ... Read more and easy to work with. She truly cared about our special day, and I can't thank them enough for capturing every emotion there was on our big day! Thank you.

D
Devin Cline

Married on 03/30/2019

Best Photographer around

We are so blessed that we were able to work with Swatch Studios for our wedding! They were the kindest people to work with and their photos are absolutely beautiful. We worked with Diana personally ... Read more and she was so kind, fun and knew exactly how to capture our day. We had a very special situation and had a rushed wedding due to a sick family member, and Diana and her team were very accommodating to our needs. 10/10 hands down the best photographers in the area!