SWAY Events

Renton, WA · View map · Visit website

About SWAY Events

SWAY Events is a professional event planning company serving the Greater Seattle area and beyond. Melissa and Vicki are the dynamic duo behind the SWAY team. Sharing a friendship for over 10 years, they bring their hospitality experience and fashion degree to executing beautiful and seamless events. With over 300 events of experience, they are dedicated to making your planning process dramatically simple. Allowing you to enjoy all of the moments that truly matter.

SWAY Events offers event design, full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination based on your preferences and budget. The wedding planning services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

9 SWAY Events Reviews

Kiki
Kiki Jeffery

Married on 06/01/2019

So thankful for Vicki and Melissa!!

We cannot say enough good things about Vicki and Melissa of SWAY Events. We went to a family member’s wedding after we got engaged and were able to see Melissa and Vicki hard at work. They did such an ... Read more incredible job there that we decided to book them for our wedding. We had an untraditional venue (with no kitchen), we were living in Idaho and our venue was two hours away from Seattle. The SWAY team rocked it and were always 10 steps ahead of us. The day of the wedding was perfect and stress free! We had a couple of mishaps that I was not aware of until the next day. We could not be more thankful for or happy with the service Melissa and Vicki provided. Absolutely, 100% recommend them for any event!

Eleanor
Eleanor

Married on 02/16/2019

No-stress Wedding Day!

Vicky and Melissa were fantastic! We worked with them just using the "Simply Coordination" package for day-of. They were responsive, helpful, and available before the wedding whenever we had ... Read more questions. Then on the big day, my husband had some...issues that resulted in delays that I didn't even know about! It was great having a point person for him to reach out to, for our vendors to talk to, to run and grab people during photos - just all the things my husband and I didn't want to have to worry about on the day. They were so professional and lovely, they just made us feel at ease. I can only imagine how much more they could have helped if we shelled out a bit more for even more of their expertise!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 09/14/2018

Vicki and Melissa Made My Dream Reality and I Am Forever Grateful

I could not recommend SWAY Events enough. I have known Vicki for several years, and as soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted her to coordinate my wedding. I have worked with Vicki in the past at a ... Read more wedding venue, so I have watched her coordinate many many weddings. She is so warm, kind, and attentive to detail that I have seen her make every single wedding magical. Every bride loves her, and that was no different for me on my wedding day! We were only engaged for four months and had a pretty small budget, but Vicki and Melissa totally helped me take what I had always dreamed my wedding would be like and make that into reality, even with a tight timeline and not a lot of money. The day of, they arranged all the details perfectly and I did not have to worry about anything. They worked well with all of my family friends and other vendors. They kept everything running smoothly, and fixed every little issue as it came up without involving me or my husband. Vicki was there to play our ceremony music perfectly and fix my train before I walked down the aisle. Working with Vicki and Melissa was like having a best friend plan and coordinate my wedding. Their prices are reasonable and their service is excellent.