Sweep the Leg Entertainment

Concord, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Sweep the Leg Entertainment

Sweep the Leg Entertainment is a DJ company in Concord, New Hampshire. The owners, who are cousins, love to have a good time and make people laugh and smile. Offering acoustic guitar in addition to DJ services, they aim to offer live music for little more than the cost of a DJ. Sweep the Leg Entertainment has kept things rolling at multiple weddings, and they’re happy to supply the musical backdrop to your ceremony, cocktail hour, and, of course, reception.

Sweep the Leg Entertainment is able to serve as your MC and even an acoustic guitar solo musician for ceremonies and receptions. Their music collection covers genres like pop, rock, and oldies. Other services and offerings include:

• Uplighting

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 07/07/2018

Josh made our wedding experience so easy and fun! He was so helpful, flexible, and just a really fun person to be at our wedding. He is a professional through and through. The wedding planner at our ... Read more venue had worked with him before, and she was VERY excited we had booked him because she said he was so easy to work with! Thanks Josh!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/13/2019

A dance party that still has my legs sore five days later...

I am an audio engineer by trade, and was pretty set on having a live band for my wedding. Unfortunately the venue we decided on did not have the space to facilitate a band. We spent a lot of time ... Read more interviewing wedding DJs, attempting to explain to them exactly what we wanted. The majority of them didn’t listen to me or my concerns when it came to the specific venue. The venue was multi tiered and I was concerned about coverage for things like the speeches and the first dance etc… MOST DJ’s simply said, “It will be fine, we’ll just turn up the speakers on the main stage level.” This was not the answer I wanted as they would be buried in a corner and I don’t care how loud you can make it, there is no way to make it both audible to the above and below levels while not making it deafening on the Main Level. Sweep the Leg’s Josh and Tom were very responsive to this issue and brought in additional satellite/ delay speakers to give a clean and crisp sound to everyone both seated and dancing. At no point over the course of the evening did I need for them to turn down or turn up. The volume was always proper to the point were you could converse at the tables and on the dance floor but still enjoy the music. They also did an amazing singer/songwriter style performance outdoors for our cocktail hour, which scratched my proverbial live performance itch. They were also extremely accommodating to the music we wanted played. My wife and I spent a very long time putting together the playlist we wanted with “Dinner” “Dance” and “Absolutely must be Played” songs and they did not deviate one bit to our extremely specific requests. They even went out of their way to help us to cut down an 8-minute Mother/Son Dance song to a much more tolerable 3:30 without cutting any of the parts I wanted to make sure were heard. If I were to do it all again, I would have done it the same way! Thanks guys, for everything! Sincerely, Paul Higgins

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/03/2019

They are amazing!!

When we were planning our wedding, the DJ was the vendor I was most nervous about. I am so happy we went with Josh at Sweep the Leg, because he is phenomenal! We went with live music from Josh and Tom ... Read more during the cocktail hour, and then MC/DJ for the reception. So many people could not stop raving about what an amazing voice Josh has, and what a great selection of music they played. I was worried about whether people would dance at our smallish (~50 people) wedding, but Josh played such a great variety that kept people on the dance floor all night. Truly, what a great experience working with him, he is a down to earth and incredibly nice guy who did such a great job making our wedding fun.