Sweeps Entertainment

Warren, MI · View map

About Sweeps Entertainment

Sweeps Entertainment is a wedding DJ entertainment service based out of Canton, Michigan. This business strives to achieve unforgettable and momentous celebrations with their high-energy professionalism. Sweeps Entertainment prioritizes top-quality client satisfaction without sacrificing an ounce of their customer’s sensational wedding experience. Their team takes pride in their cost-effective packages that suit any size or type of special event.

Sweeps Entertainment aims to provide more than standard DJ services, instead, they work hard to engage with every crowd and affect next-level celebrations. Couples looking to add an element of originality and excitement to their special day will find a solution with this team of expert entertainers. They offer tailor-made wedding packages and provide the following services:

• Client consultations
  • One event per day
  • MC duties
  • Specialty uplighting and dance floor enhancements
  • Custom monogrammed lighting

2 Sweeps Entertainment Reviews

D
Denise Little

Married on 11/08/2018

Top of the line service!

Sweeps Entertainment brought life to the reception! They were engaging, fun and provided services we did not know we needed. They made us feel important and helped our day be memorable. People will be ... Read more talking about our reception for years to come and we owe it all to Sweeps Entertainment!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/12/2015

Use Sweeps Entertainment!

I first heard about Sweeps Entertainment from a cousin's wedding. I ended up using him for my wedding and hired him again for my sister's wedding the following year. My brother is now planning to use ... Read more him for his wedding as well! Dr Jae and his wife are amazing! 5 stars for sure!

Sweeps Entertainment FAQ