Sweet and Divine Baking

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Sweet and Divine Baking

Sweet and Divine Baking, LLC is a dessert catering company located in Phoenix, Arizona and serving around the valley; we are the tastiest addition to your wedding. We specialize in mini desserts (the perfect size) and cakes, making everything from scratch, with fresh and local ingredients, and only by order. Our recipes come from the best European bakers, we faithfully follow the techniques that make our desserts unique.

More and more couples today are choosing a dessert table over a big wedding cake. Dessert tables offer a variety of desserts for people who aren't fond of cake, and you can still do the iconic cake cutting. Wedding Specialists say: “New wedding trend sees brides and grooms skipping traditional tiered cakes in favor of fabulous sweet bars packed with bite-size desserts”

We offer private tasting and consultation, as well as delivery, set up, and tear down for your event. We have everything you need to have that perfect Instagram picture Dessert Table or Cake. Tons of mouth-watering goodies like:

• Mini Pies
  • Fruit Tarts
  • Dessert Shots
  • Cupcakes
  • Doughnuts (mini and regular)
  • Churros
  • Blondies
  • Cookies
  • Cakes
  • and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Sweet and Divine Baking can also accommodate those guests who need gluten-free desserts.

10 Reviews for Sweet and Divine Baking

10 Sweet and Divine Baking Reviews

A
Anabel

Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutly Deliciouse

I had the privilege of having Sweet and Divine Baking make our wedding cake. I loved working with Adriana, she is very organized, detailed, professional and a very sweet person! Adriana knew exactly ... Read more what I wanted and delivered exactly what I had envisioned our cake. I went with her banana bread and strawberry filling cake with cream cheese icing. It was sooo good! Our guests LOVED it and so did we! I totally recommend Sweet and Divine they will not disappoint you!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 02/09/2019

Adriana is so nice and talented!

We absolutely loved Adriana and knew we wanted to hire her from the moment we tasted her mini desserts. She has a great selection of homemade treats and the opportunity to taste multiple items in ... Read more order to make your selection for your event. The cannolis were a popular treat for all our guests. Will hire her again in the future!

Madison
Madison

Married on 01/26/2019

Adriana is Amazing

We love Adriana! She truly blessed my family throughout the entire wedding process. She is so kind, helpful, and just a joy. She even put together treat boxes for us that were true pieces of art and ... Read more the food inside was even better! We got so many compliments on our desserts and I loved them. She was so easy to work with and even had us come pick up a box of treats she made so we could taste test them all! You will not regret working with her. Her cheesecake bites and coconut macaroons were my favorites!