Sweet Art Cakes

Dayton, TN · View map

About Sweet Art Cakes

Sweet Art Cakes offers custom specialty cakes for all occasions. Cakes available in many flavors and styles, all baked fresh for each order using only the best ingredients. Full service wedding package available inlcuding tasting, design consultation, cake stand rental, delivery and set up. Edible favors and specialty desserts also available.

12 Reviews for Sweet Art Cakes

12 Sweet Art Cakes Reviews

J
Jenn

Married on 11/04/2017

Oh, my goodness... We tried so many cakes. And they sucked. Becky at Sweet Art was great, our schedules were terrible for meeting, so she put together a few samples for me and my (then) fiancé to try. ... Read more try. So. Darn. Delicious. Then, she was so accommodating with what we wanted and she delivered! All this for a better price than anyone else around. And the cake really was soooo good. I would recommend her any day! For anything!

J
Jacquelyn

Married on 06/11/2017

There are not enough stars that I could give Becky from Sweet Art Cakes. I wish we could upload photos so I could show everyone how absolutely stunning her cakes were! I never met Becky because I ... Read more planned an out of town wedding, but she is absolutely the best cake vendor I could have selected. Becky made me three heart shaped cheesecakes for my wedding and they were the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. I didn't ask for much, just that the cakes be heart shaped and she went above and beyond. She decorated the tops of each cake intricately, and she even made one of the cakes layered! The guests were amazed by her work and couldn't wait to try the cakes, which tasted amazing! Don't look any farther than Sweet Art Cakes! You won't regret it!

H
Hillary

Married on 04/08/2017

Becky with Sweet Art Cakes was fabulous! I sent her some Pinterest ideas about cupcake and cake designs and her results were stunning. She actually did frosting that looked like daisies on the top of ... Read more each of my cupcakes, which matched my reception flowers perfectly! My guests were completely wowed by the cake and cupcake presentation and not to mention everything was delicious and very fairly priced! Becky also delivered and set up at the venue so I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day.