Sweet Crumbs Cafe

Miami, FL · View map

About Sweet Crumbs Cafe

Specializing In Gourmet Cakes, Doughnuts, Cookies, Breads & Pastries. Sugar Art, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan & Organic Goods!
We LOVE Making people Happy & It's Because of what we do That makes us more Passionate & Dedicated about making sure that Every Detail is Perfect & Custom made For You! =)

I'm a Pastry Chef turned Mom/baker/homemaker/clothes washer/dish washer/stain removal woman. its a very difficult job that I LOVE doing. With my free time I pride myself in offering cupcakes and bakery items made with quality whole food ingredients that are all baked fresh to order. I take my time to mantain a home feel to all of my ingredients.By placing Vanilla beans in my sugar or by even mixing my flours to the perfect balance for the perfect cake. small details that make a huge differance.
Delicious homemade desserts for any occasion.
Perfect for birthdays,holidays,get well's,new baby,i'm sorries,anniversaries,thank you's or even a gift for that special someone....... yourself!!!
Custom decorated cupcakes, cakes and desserts that would make beautiful, edible centerpieces that your guests will love!

I would love to hear from you, to answer your questions, help you plan your special event.

E-mail: SweetCrumbsCafe@Gmail.com

3 Reviews for Sweet Crumbs Cafe

3 Sweet Crumbs Cafe Reviews

K
Aram

Married on 08/21/2010

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! My Cake & Chocolate Cheesecake Pops were amazing and the service is Wonderful. Everyone was talking about how tasty everything was which is Great! They especially loved taking a ... Read more a piece of heaven home with them. Thank you for working with me in such short notice .....next time I promise to give u more time...lol I would Definitely Recommend to Anyone!!! Thanks Again :)

G
gloria

Married on 07/04/2009

I was completely amazed at her attention to detail. I just gave her a couple of my favorite images for my wedding theme and she blew me away. Not to mention she was there prior to scheduled time. My ... Read more guests really enjoyed the cake many asked for seconds.... there was barely any left to take home. Thank you for everything! I will definitely be calling you again! Thanks! Gloria Alfonso

M
michael

Married on 06/26/2009

By surprize my fiance purchased from you for my batchlers party, your so called boobyliciouse cupcakes, i wasnt expecting to see what i saw but, not only where they sexy and rated X but they were ... Read more deliciouse and moist my wife better order from you again. thank you for your services.

Sweet Crumbs Cafe FAQ