Sweet Devotion Cakery

Tulsa, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Devotion Cakery

Sweet Devotion Cakery, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, specializes in custom cakes and desserts. With a belief that every cake should be as unique as the people eating it, owner Angela crafts her treats with homemade care. She has been professionally baking for over 23 years, assisting couples with the flavors and design needed to make their perfect cake.

Angela can make any cake gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free, and goes out of her way to use fresh, organic ingredients. In addition to traditional wedding cakes and groom's cakes, she can also make cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, pastries, and put together a dessert buffet. Her consultations extend to provide custom design and private tastings for couples. While cakes can be picked up from her home kitchen, she can also deliver the ordered goods to the venue and help set up with an available cake stand from her inventory. Some of the cake flavors at Sweet Devotion Cakery include:

• Vanilla

R
Featured
Reni

Married on 09/26/2015

I was very vague when I booked Angela for my wedding. I gave her a few ideas trusting her to run with them because the last thing I needed was the additional stress. When I saw my cakes on the day of ... Read more the wedding, I was blown away. She exceeded my expectations and the cakes definitely pulling the ballroom together. I will continue to go to Angela for any occasion!! She is AMAZING!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 09/21/2018

We loved working with Sweet Devotion Cakery! Our cake was delicious--we thought so and so did our guests--and it was just beautiful! They arrived on time to deliver it and it was decorated just how we ... Read more asked. They were very good with communication, even texting us updates on the cake! They were so kind while working with us, and they were very flexible when my husband couldn't decide what he wanted on his groom's cake. We were so happy with everything involving our cakes from Sweet Devotion, and we'd be happy to use them again!

M
mandy

Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn't ask for anyone better for our wedding cake. Our request was unusual (4 flavors), but Angela was very attentive to our desire and very creative into making something so amazing for us! We ... Read more loved her personal touch into details! We projected about 150 servings for our 100-guest wedding, and WE RAN OUT OF CAKES - it was THAT good!!! We got so many compliments from our guests!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone, for ANY occasion!!! She will definitely be our cake-maker for the many parties/events to come in our household!