Sweet Divas Cakery

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Divas Cakery

Sweet Divas is a specialty chocolate store located in St. Petersburg, Florida that specializes in chocolate, wedding cakes and custom delicious sweet treats for weddings and speical events. They use only the finest Belgian chocolates, equipment and techniques to create mouth-watering dark, milk or white chocolate. From gourmet cupcakes to beautiful custom designed wedding cakes, their creative team can provide you with an assortment of desserts that will add the perfect touch of sweet memories to your wedding reception.

Sweet Divas offers consultations, tastings, delivery and setup for a hassle-free wedding planning experience. Clients can select from a vast range of delectable desserts, cakes and custom treats. Vegan and lactose-free options are also available. Their dessert options include the following:

• Artisan ice cream
  • Chocolate
  • Cupcakes
  • Cake pops
  • Dessert buffet
  • Groom's cake
  • Cookies

Other Services
For customers that want to stop by for a relaxing treat with a beautiful view, Sweet Divas offers delicious low-fat homemade ice cream, fine champagne and wine, tea, whole bean premium coffee and unique cards or gifts. They also offer lovely fresh flowers.

25 Reviews for Sweet Divas Cakery

25 Sweet Divas Cakery Reviews

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 05/27/2018

My cake almost stole the show at my wedding! It was elegant, decadent, and delicious. Thank God for my mother who did the majority of the footwork as we planned my Florida wedding with me all the way ... Read more in California. The venue I selected came with a cake included but we found out it was dry and had very limited flavor options after my parents attended the tasting. My mom was able to schedule a tasting at Sweet Divas and the entire experience was amazing. She also tried the chocolates which we ended up using as our party favors (they were a HIT). I felt like my cake was straight off of Pinterest and each layer had a different flavor! Guests were so impressed. The presentation was flawless and I couldn’t have been more pleased! My groom is still talking about it! -Ariana & Brian

J
Jenn

Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

I put my new husband in charge of the cake for our wedding because I am not a 'sweets' person. Little did I know that Sweet Diva's would make a cake, even I wanted seconds of. From the beginning of ... Read more our cake journey, Christy, owner of Sweet Diva's, prepared a wonderful cake tasting that blew us away! She was so patient with us and went through every option we had so we could make the best choice. We left feeling like we were in good hands, and boy were we! Shortly after we ordered the wedding cake, I contacted Christy about a grooms cake and it being a drum because my husband plays drums. When it showed up to our rehearsal, everyone was in awe! It was exactly what I wanted and it blew everyone (especially my husband) away! The next day when we arrived at the reception, we were so happy with the way the cake turned out. It was so simply beautiful. Not only was it a show stopper, but it was also a hit with the guests! I was told by multiple people that it was the best cake they'd ever had! We love Christy and her creations! She will definitely be my go-to for any future cake needs!

Michelle
Matthew

Married on 01/26/2019

Perfect Cake for our Perfect Day!

Our cake was part of our package with our venue at the Grand Plaza Resort. We had a choice of a few places, but we loved our samples so much only went to our tasting here. We did pay extra for some ... Read more upgrades, but still reasonably priced. Our cake was beautiful and everyone enjoyed eating it.