Sweet Edible Artistry

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Edible Artistry

Sweet Edible Artistry is a wedding bakery located in Miami, Florida, who specializes in designing delicious treats for wedding occasions of all kinds. Each one of their scrumptious delights is made from scratch with love. Their mission is to bring your cake vision to life, and they promise to surpass your expectations. Sweet Edible Artistry strives for authenticity and excellence in every bite. They produce a range of detail-oriented cakes and pastries that are created from a variety of mediums such as fondant, buttercream, modeling chocolate, and more.

Sweet Edible Artistry provides mouth-watering flavors such as Madagascan vanilla bean, banana rum fudge, fresh raspberry red velvet, and more. They accommodate dietary restrictions such as nut allergies, vegan preferences, and gluten-free. If an event calls for more than just cake, Sweet Edible Artistry also offers sweet wedding and party favors. Delivery and setup are add-on options for any service, and their custom-made stands, walls, and platters are available for rent.

5 Reviews for Sweet Edible Artistry

5 Sweet Edible Artistry Reviews

T
Tarik S Sparks

Married on 06/22/2019

Thank You!

My wife and I were looking for someone not too expensive but amazingly talented in design. We couldn't make a decision on what we wanted but Sweet Edible Artistry made this part of our wedding ... Read more planning 100 times easier. Thank you for making our day special. My wife is looking forward to ordering our anniversary cake from you next year.

M
Ms. Lloyd

Married on 06/14/2019

Edible Artistry

Her communication from introduction to follow up is Everything. I've never dealt with anyone so passionate about their art. Delivery was on time, product was AMAZING! So fresh. Read more Her communication from introduction to follow up is Everything. I've never dealt with anyone so passionate about their art. Delivery was on time, product was AMAZING!!! So fresh.

K
Kim Scott

Married on 05/31/2019

Very Professional

Her wedding cake tastings were absolutely delicious. Once I had a bite, I knew that Sweet Edible Artistry would be making my wedding cake. And I could not ask for a more beautifully designed cake. She ... Read more puts so much love in the details. Highly recommended!