Sweet Harmony Music

Highland Park, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Harmony Music

Sweet Harmony plays warm live music that create memories and helps brides and grooms feel their special moments. This company sets high standards of quality and service — because this is your wedding and you deserve it! Sweet Harmony's song list ranges from Bach to Broadway to Coldplay to Game of Thrones and they love to play special requests for you.

Sweet Harmony musicians are highly educated in music and have years of wedding experience. And, they work and play together in ensembles, orchestras, bands, and schools.

Sweet Harmony is fully insured with a general liability policy.

Your quote will include travel, personal amplification, music for your guests and your ceremony, and music planning and consultations to help you build the perfect program! Here is Sweet Harmony's list of instruments (they also have singers):

• Violin

Featured
Mercedes

Married on 08/23/2019

Perfect Choice

It was a pleasure working with Sweet Harmony Live Music. Tara and Shannon did an amazing job at my wedding, I couldn't have been any happier! I also must say Tara is an easy person to work with. She ... Read more responded to my emails quickly, provided great suggestions and was patient with all my questions. I would highly recommend! Thank you Sweet Harmony!! :)

Amy
Amy Reynolds

Married on 08/04/2019

Sweet Harmony Music was amazing!

Having the perfect music for our wedding ceremony was very important to me, and I put a lot of research into finding the perfect violinist and harpist. I am so happy I chose Sweet Harmony Music! Tara, ... Read more the owner, was so professional and responsive throughout the whole booking and planning process. Our harpist and violinist, Heather and Mila, were also absolutely fantastic, and we received so many compliments from our guests. I would absolutely recommend Sweet Harmony to anyone who wants beautiful live music for their ceremony. From the professionalism, to the expansive choices of songs, to the beautiful music—Sweet Harmony Music did such a fabulous job, and choosing them for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made!

A
Alyssa Goldbach

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Tara is amazing! She kept the crowd going during cocktail and really did a fantastic job. She was punctual, helpful and was easy to communicate throughout the wedding planning process. I wish I could ... Read more give her more stars!